“Perfect”
Review of Le Bibent

Le Bibent
Reserve with
Le Bibent is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 1,919 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint Rome
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our first hours in the wonderful city of Toulouse and we chanced upon this lovely place overlooking the Capitolium. Service was lovely, the menu had some great choices and the fabulous chocolate tart was to die for! So good in fact that we went back the following evening and were not disappointed. The fish soup, courgette soup with giant prawns and cod with risotto were incredibel. And than you for recommending the delicious local Saint Mont Pyreneean wine.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,094)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We entered this restaurant on a whim with trepidation; which was quickly dissapated by the delicious food and faultless service.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Two of us ate there (without a huge amount of extras) and it came to 130E. The meal was lovely with good food and relaxed service in a spot that it is hard to beat on the main square of Toulouse. You could eat in or out - we chose inside as it was too hot out! The meal is not cheap so do not go if you are travelling on a budget.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I chose this restaurant because every time I went past it was busy. It has an English menu and accepts clients after 2pm which is unusual for French restaurants. The interior of this restaurant is lovely so it would be worth sitting inside. I sat on the terrace which looks onto the square. I ordered a hamburger with a smidgeon of 'foie gras', but was rather surprised at its size (child size). My total bill was 40 euros which I thought was rather high considering what I ordered. I would probably put this restaurant in the 'tourist' basket. I would be unlikely to return unless in the area and on expenses.

1  Thank dubaijournal
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a great location for 'destination',people -watching and swanning about in glamorous surroundings. We had pastis and beer and could not stop our gyrating necks from looking at the fantastic plaster- work,confections,great mirrors,marble and extraordinary chandeliers.
I read somewhere,that it is akin to Fine de Siecle meeting Art deco
Your view over Place du capitole is heart stopping. It does not cost an arm and a leg and the waiters are charming and rapid fast.