“Couldn't ask for more”

Ranked #277 of 2,226 Restaurants in Toulouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Jacobins
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Came across this little restaurant by mistake and couldn't have stumbled across anywhere better. The food was lovely and the waitress was able to translate for us and talk us through vegetarian options. Couldn't recommend more.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner in this restaurant tonight. Food was okay and prices reasonable. However, menu was very limited. No soups, no true salads, etc. Every starter and every main plate had a pasta component, which is bad for a diabetic. Portions were rather small. There are better dining options in the area in terms of quality, quantity and even pricing.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We found this place by chance after the restaurant we wanted to eat at was full.

The food in my opinion was interesting, very tasty and excellent value (starter and main course for €15.50).

I would say that this restaurant punches above its weight and is well worth a visit.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2016

The only reason why I decided to write this review was that I had stomache problems after, which never happens to me.

I ordered "Cannellonis à la brousse des Pyrénnées et sauce tomate maison". It was served within a few minutes, and it appeared it was cold (only edges were warm but not hot...). The pasta was not good (overcooked in some parts, and felt like not cooked in other parts). The proportions in this meal were not good (two slices of lasagne rolled and plenty of brousse cheese, whch tasted like Philadelphia with some herbs, it was not special and definitely too much of it... the best thing was tomato sauce and fresh baguette. The waitress was nice but there should be two of them as it is hard to serve so many tables. To sum up, I think the manager of this restaurant should think over what they are doing, I'd rather wait for my food than get it unfresh within a few minutes.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Nice ambiance, food decent but not exceptional. Worth a visit for a relaxed dinner. Staff was friendly and helpful, no complaints.

Date of visit: June 2016