“Don't understand the enthusiasm”
Review of Flower's cafe

Flower's cafe
Ranked #4 of 26 Dessert in Toulouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Was there for breakfast. No menu for breakfasts so we had orange juice, cappuccino and muffins. My Orange juice came with ice cubes, I wasn't asked if I wanted some. The muffin was sticky and heavy, had a hard time to digest it. The cappuccino was nothing special, not enough milk I guess. All and all a big deception. It's maybe a better place for tea and cakes. I'm not ready though to give it a second chance.

1  Thank kizkouz

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Flowers Café is on a lovely little square with tables outside and cozy seating upstairs inside. They are only open for lunch and for dessert throughout the day. Lunchtime items are light and simple but delicious and the reason to come here is for all the pastries. So many cakes to choose from and all delicious. A wonderful atmosphere with wonderful food.

1  Thank Cheryl094
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I thought we had to go here, since the tripadvisor comments were so good. The cakes all look fab. I tried the berry crumble which was delicious (although could have done with some cream). The turnover was very fast, we almost felt like we should have moved on quicker to free up the place, but didn't feel like we had to go. I would like to go on the terrace next time as it was warm inside (perfect for a rainy day!)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have been here a number of times. Every visitor we get in Toulouse has to experience the hot chocolate. Basically delicious melted chocolate. So good so delicious. Their cakes and pastries are also outstanding! A great place to sit out in the square and people watch while experiencing the chocolate.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Probably has the best cakes I've ever eaten and a very heavy hot chocolate for chocaholics. Worth visiting at least once to treat yourself, as the menu offers delicious options but is rather pricey (as a student, 4 euros for a piece of cake is pricey).