“Exelent”
Review of Midi Minuit

Midi Minuit
Ranked #72 of 2,245 Restaurants in Toulouse
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Don't miss this 100% good qualty! It's worth a detour! Nice staff and environment. The food of absolute top class.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Lovely & cosy little place in central Toulouse, offers the best Sunday brunch I’ve ever had - a great variety of very tasty food and reasonably priced too. Friendly service and atmosphere. Would recommend without hesitation!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Food is amazing. We don't have negative comments about burguers and steak tartares. We only regret that the France vs Belgium match were exhibited using a website link because, as a matter of fact, we listened the goal scream from other bars one minute before that we could see the goal. Later, the signal was freezen so... we couldnt watch the last ten minutes of the match. I don't know if this local payed the tv licenses and certainly, I don't mind as I am not inspector. However, I sure that we couldnt enjoy our meeting.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant in Toulouse. Really good service from a friendly waiter. Food was very nice and filling. Doesn't cost too much either

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

The owners create a very warm, home-like atmosphere. They are very welcoming, and you see their passion for good food. You can order one big dish, but trying set of starters instead is recommended. I got 3 of them: duck breast with pesto, backed camembert and a tomato gazpacho. It was very delicious! The lava-cake I had for the dessert was just perfect.

Date of visit: April 2017