Hotel de France
$155
$100
Novotel
  • Room Service
Ibis Toulouse Centre(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
$68
Orbitz.com
$62
$60
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My parents and I stayed one night in the Hotel de France. We had tried to find a cozy B&B rather than a chain hotel in Toulouse, but weren't able to find an available one that suited our price range. The Hotel de France was clean, the staff was kind and helpful, and our room was comfortable. It doesn't have a lot of personality, but we knew that when we booked. Breakfast was simple, but filling. It seemed like a reliable place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have just spent three nights at the Hotel de France. Our room and its bathroom were both very clean and a comfortable size. They were serviced daily. The hotel is very close to the Place du Capitole and one is spoilt for choice with nearby restaurants - there are a number of good ones in the street below ( a little noisy at night if one has a front room, but not really a problem). There is a great market in the street behind the hotel. It is about 15 minutes walk from the Gare.
Reception staff were courteous, but we needed to ask for details about breakfast (time and location) and for information to help orientate ourselves in the city and a map. In my opinion, all this information should be given without us needing to ask for it.
We would however be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KHandKF
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was a lovely little hotel. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was very sweet with a beautiful french style bed which was very comfortable. The bathroom was small but functioned very well. The location was very good with a lovely park at the end of the street. Many shops all within walking distance made it a very convenient place to stay.
Only negative I found was there was no provisions for making a cup of tea in the room.
Our stay was only one night, had I stayed for longer I think I would have been quite bothered not being able to make a cup of tea.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the front of the hotel with a delightful street view below. Was very happy to wake to that view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed for two nights just recently. It's very central which is great as far as being near everything but the downside is that is can be noisy at night (if you like to keep the window open as we do). The room we had was very small but extremely clean. I would recommend it if you don't intend spending much time at the hotel other than sleeping.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank Garry And Debbi... B
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I were spending the recent holidays in Toulousse, France, and had a wonderful experience in staying at the Hotel de France. We found the staff very friendly, great service, and we loved the location where we could walk to restaurants, plazas, and its also close to the airport. We were so pleased to see the beautiful rows of draped Christmas lights all around the plaza, and many white market stands to do shopping. The Hotel is very quaint, super clean, with a real comfortable bed, artistic decor, and for us it was a perfect romantic getaway. We highly recommend this Hotel when in Toulousse!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple