“Enjoyabledinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We ate here are first night in Toulouse, after a long trans-Atlantic flight. So we didn't want a big meal. Plenty of salad, pasta and pizza choices. We went with a ravioli dish and a fish dish, both very good. Helpful and friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,004)

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Used to like this restaurant a lot, but won't be coming back and will tell others to stay away, too. Our party of 3 (a heavily pregnant lady + husband and young child) were turned away at Mother's Day lunch ("no reservation? no no no, we are overbooked as it is!"), which, OK, happens all the time, but then a group of 3 young men, equally without a reservation, standing right next to us, were asked to stick around for 10 minutes while they prep a table.

If you will seat people based on how much alcohol they may potentially consume, why not say it right away, instead of this "sorry, we're booked" nonsense? Thanks.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The waiter was exceptional. The food at best was average for the price. The ouzza looked ok but i went for the burger fir a main course whuch was imo tasteless. come eith a salad and potato wedges. My starter was emiette cabillaud which was very nice but surprised me being cold. I'm told the gnocchi alla pancetta was nice as was the linguine verde. Maybe my bad choice. Beers were 22 euro for 3 and the wine 9 euro fir 2 small glasses. Meal for 5 was 150 euro. No sweet and limited alcohol was consumed here. Woukd i dine here again, probably not

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Been here a number of times over the past year and the food has never disappointed. Tend to stick with the plat du jour though the pizza is always reliably tasty.
Staff are attentive and happy to explain items where my level of French lacks on occasion.
It is a little on the expensive side for the type of food on offer but you are paying an uplift for location, the ambience in the restaurant and the quality of the ingredients justifies this to an extent.
I’m certain I’ll visit again next time I am in Toulouse.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We went there after a very long journey from Paris (thank you SNCF) and were thrilled to immediately find something at our taste. We liked the inside, sort of modern vintage look and the staff was really kind and agreeable, here but not overwhelming. The plates were quite full and the food tasted good and so did the wine although the white isn’t very strong (which is not necessarily an issue haha).
I recommend the Gorgonzola linguine they were perfect and if you’re not a cheese fan then go with the very green pastas they’re good too!

Date of visit: January 2018