“Loved it!”

L'Atelier du Burger
Ranked #40 of 1,938 Restaurants in Toulouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A 2 min du Capitole, L'Atelier du Burger est heureux de vous accueillir dans un lieu chaleureux. Venez decouvrir nos Burgers et frites maison elabores avec des produits frais et realises devant vous.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Staff were all really nice and spoke good English, food was great the burgers were cooked to perfection, the house burger sauce is also really nice, really nice restaurant and was definitely worth the visit

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have just been to this restaurent and were disappointed;
the burgers were no different than in any other burger place; they tasted fine;
The chips/french fries were over cooked and greasey;
No starter, no desert;
It does have a wine licence;
Nothing special;
Wouldn't be heading back !

2  Thank maryf2843
Reviewed June 15, 2014

As an American, I've had enough burgers in my life to be able to state with accuracy when one is excellent ;-) ... and this one was! Their menu allows you to 'make your own' burger or pick from some of their favorite (and interesting) combinations. I had the 'Classic' and it was perfect (I'd recommend asking for it medium rare). The burgers come with french fries, which are also incredibly tasty - I'm ashamed to admit that I finished them all. The staff was friendly and worked very hard. If I'm back in Toulouse, I'll definitely be back to L'Atelier du Burger!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I went there often when I was a student and although it is quite expensive compare to Macdonalds, the burger taste so much better!!! Really good quality with a quick service. The fries also home cooked are delicious and if you go to Toulouse, you must eat there! You will regret it if you don't go there! ;) xx

1  Thank Miligongama
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Went here today with My other half and little girl, what a little gem this place is! Very busy but no wait for a table, the service was excellent. A good choice of burgers, we went for the burger of the month with a bottle of bud €14 each. I can safely say it's the best burger I have ever had, cooked in a typically french style of still pink in the middle but very very tasty, chips were to die for! I would thoroughly recommend and will be going again!