“Excellent food, service great.”
Review of Le Petit Rajasthan - CLOSED

Le Petit Rajasthan
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The restaurant is very goo located in the city center.
We went there because of the good ratings on tripadvisor and we can only appprove all the good comments.
The food was delicious, the waiters very kind and the price ok.
if back in Toulouse, we will go again!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Le Petit Rajisthân

Wow!! Last year after backpacking for two weeks hiking on the San Jacque de Compostella I was looking for something unique while I spent a day in Toulouse France. The hotel recommended an little Indian restaurant in one of tiny streets in a medieval section of the city. It was wonderful. When I came back this year I thought I would look for it again. But was it really that good as I remebered it? Perhaps I was just super hungry from a hundred and fifty miles of hiking. Well the food was even better than I remembered it. Delicious! And the Plats Kurma Agneau (lamb in a mango almond curry) was incredible. The best part was the hospitality. Somehow Indian food is even better in France!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Best ever, good and very friendly service and outstanding food. No more words are needed here.
Best butter chicken I've had since a long time. I felt very welcome and for a 'french' restaurant this is rare for a foreigner.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stumbled into this little Indian restaurant in Toulouse one stormy evening almost by accident. Although we were quite tired after a long rainy day and were heading for a lighter dinner than usual, the dining experience which followed was excellent: the staff welcoming and warm offered us both aperitif and after-dinner and made us feel as at home or by a close friend.

Although I am definitely not expert in Indian cuisine, this was one of the few times where I could enjoy a pleasant and tasty though not spicy Indian cooking in continental Europe. Definitively a very good value for what we spent in comparison with other dinners in France lately.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We saw this restaurant was recommended - it exceeded our expectations. We were on holiday in Toulouse and went here as Indian food is a favourite with our family. We all had thalis, which were delicious. Well cooked, with rich flavours and beautifully presented. The staff were very helpful and attentive. We are planning to visit again.