“Lovely food, great service”
Review of The Winter Garden

The Winter Garden
Ranked #30 of 1,959 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Situated close to the centre of Toulouse, this restaurant is definitely worth a visit. The staff were very thorough to ensure you ordered your perfect meal. They had immense knowledge of every dish and drink available. Some of the most professional staff I have encountered in Toulouse and I've probably eaten in about 30-40 restaurants there.
I caved in and ordered the fillet steak, I wanted to try something different but i saw one being served and had to have one - it was lovely.

3  Thank DarthGolf
Write a ReviewReviews (1,071)

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

This is a place I will come back to with friends. The ravioli starter was simple and just that - a taster. The main course that I had was huge - I has the duck. The dauphinois were fantastic. Service was great which is unusual when you eat alone.

3  Thank Chris T
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We ate here on a Saturday night, the place was full, so I would suggest making a reservation. The menus seem a little strange at first, but they are carefully and enthusiatically explained . The food (beef and chicken) was superb and the service was excellent. We would eat here again.

2  Thank Libellule37
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The staff couldn't be friendlier, they explained the menu in English and spent time with us even though it was a busy Saturday evening. The steaks are divine and cooked perfectly, can't fault any part of the food. We'll definitely be going back :)

2  Thank LJonesy26
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This was so super nice - the staff was super super nice - the food was great. 100% recommendation.

We had the starters - goat cheese and ravioli - stake and chicken and some super tasty dessert

Robert & Simon