“Best coffee in Toulouse. Period.”
Review of La Fiancee

La Fiancee
Ranked #2 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Toulouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This place has friendly staff serving the best coffee in Toulouse. I've lived in Toulouse for 4 years and have not come across a place serving better espresso-based coffee. And they know how to steam milk without overheating and stretching it beyond recognition like most of the other cafes in France. After having lived in Melbourne (Australia) for 10 years I know a thing or two about what good coffee should taste like, and this place is just perfect!

1  Thank Lawry1980
There are newer reviews for La Fiancee

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I usually like to eat like the locals when travelling. My one exception is coffee. I may be a snob, but not many people make an espresso like we do in Australia, so I really miss it! This little cafe was perfect. The guys running the cafe actually explained the Australian connection. It is an Australian in Paris who provides the beans. Smooth and full bodied with no bitterness whatsoever.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I love this coffee shop, I've been living in toulouse for 2 years now and only finding this place about a year and a half ago, I've become quiet the regular, every time some one comes to visit or I'm just hanging with my friends we always go here... It supply's great service, really friendly staff and the best hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!! A must try if your in toulouse...

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The best coffee we have found since arriving in Europe, delightful tasty food and great recommendations by owners.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Lovely café and lovely waiters. Never tried the food (only the cookie my friend ate), but the latte is amazing.