“Great restaurant”

Le P'tit Louis
Ranked #4 of 2,231 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Korean restaurant serving typical Food Vegetarian and Vegan welcome. Located on rue de la république à Toulouse
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

This little restaurant serves excellent food, big portions and pleasant service. A must visit if you are in Toulouse.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Wonderful little restaurant! We had lunch there and the food was fabulous - well-presented and very tasty. The place was quite busy, no wonder when you consider the quality of the food.

The owner is friendly and explains very well what the dishes consist of. Excellent service.

Very highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

In conjunction with the "fête de quartier" in Saint-Cyprien on the 9th and 10th of June - an area where this small establishment is situated - this cosy little place served Korean pancakes. We had dinner there with some friends last night. We had both the seafood pancake and the pork "bulgogi" with glass noodles (made from sweet potatoes) which we paired with a bowl of "makkeolli" (a traditional fermented rice alcoholic beverage). The pancakes were yummy, a tad pricey compared to what I had experienced abroad, but considering they use fresh seafood and the time it takes to prepare the ingredients and cook the pancake one by one and the warm hospitality it was all worth it! I couldn't put my chopsticks down! We would have ordered more had we not been on a tight budget so we stopped at 1 pancake each and tried their dessert - pancakes with cinnamon and nuts filling with a touch of caramel sauce. I don't like the taste of cinnamon so I didn't like that. Nevertheless, I went home a happy woman!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

Came with a Korean friend and was very well received with great food! Other Koreans were also eating here.. So you know its going to be good.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Tomas D
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Very small cute restaurant, super fresh vegetables, tasty, real Corean dishes!
Very kind and attentive couple, great value, quite a lot of dishes to choose from. I would recommend to reserve.
I'll definitely come soon again

Date of visit: October 2013