“Delicious & authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here many times, its our favorite restaurant in Toulouse. If you like Mexican food, you will love this place! The quality of the food, portion size and price are outstanding. Real Mexican recipes and decor, they even sell their handmade corn tortillas for takeaway. Service is very friendly. When they have live music it is even more fun! If you don't make a reservation, come when they open at 8pm otherwise the place will be full on or near the weekend.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My sister and I both had enchiladas when we visited here! They were so so good! The service and the staff were fab! The margaritas were amazing and are a must to try! For pudding i had the chocolate/coffee/kahlua .... SOOO GOOD!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Traditional Mexican food in Toulouse!! I come from Los Angels and know my Mexican. This is a family run Mexican restaurant with traditional recipes. I was ever so happy to find a Mexican restaurant in Toulouse that I liked! Unfortunately because it is so popular it fills up quick. So make reservations in advance, make sure to jot down there number! The decoration has a Mexicano twist, but is too small for the number of guests. All items I tried were full of flavor! Love it and can't wait to come back again.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very recommended Mexican restaurant in TLS. Recipes seem to be the original mexican ones, at least that is what all mexicans in TLS say!! Plates are big and everything seems to be just cooked. On top service was better than average, place was very clean and well maintained and they had good cocktails as well!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

After reading reviews on trip advisor on the only Mexican restaurant in Toulouse my husband and I were keen to eat there. Unfortunately, the waiter could not translate the menu into English! we were disappointed with our food as the enchiladas, we're NOT as we know them, but two flour wraps folded with guacamole and sliced cold chicken inside, with a spoonful of kidney beans on the side!? Tasteless. My husband ordered fajitas, the beef did NOT come sizzling with onions and peppers, just slices of fatty beef disguised covered in melted cheese! Oh dear, I think the chef needs to seriously have lessons in Mexican Quisine! Think twice before trying this out, as the reviews do NOT live up to expectations.

1  Thank Annie P