“Best Meal of our Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Les P'tits Fayots

Les P'tits Fayots
Ranked #8 of 1,786 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Preston, United Kingdom
“Best Meal of our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

There is a limited menu which is always a good sign - this chef cooks all the food himself and it is superb. The well-informed waiter brought us an amuse-bouche of gazpacho with a paper-thin slice of foie gras and saffron cream. This was followed for me by moules in a delicious citrussy sauce. My main course was moist and tender quail with beautifully prepared vegetables and to end we shared a goat's cheese mousse with lemon curd and apricot coulis. The goat's cheese was less sweet than the usual mousse and made a perfect ending to our meal. You need to book well in advance - local people are well aware of the excellence of the cooking here and all the tables were filled.

Visited July 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beautiful presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to go based on others reviews. I was not disappointed. The food was beautiful, starting with an extra course of salt cod and potato, it was something to get us started. The portions were right sized and decorated with micro greens. I enjoyed my entree which was grilled squid and my husband had a nice presentation of beef cheeks in a pastry. Dessert was also quite delicious, the chocolate ganache was scooped out so that it reminded me of a rosebud. We chose a bottle of wine which we did not care for, but that was our choice, we were not directed to it. All in all an enjoyable experience, I will go back.

Visited March 2014
Sao Paulo
“Excellent initiative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

A very creative cuisine in this pocket-restaurant. The two young professionals who run the place have imagination, talent, inspiration, courage and enthusiasm.
The result is up to their efforts. Even if it can also be surprising.
A nice choice of well-selected wines will give the final touch to a tasty and original dinner.
Simply one of the best dinners I ever had in Toulouse.

Visited February 2013