All reviews kyriad hotel underground parking would stay again convenient location shampoo ac euro
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Booked for three nights on a family visit to Toulouse. The hotel is extremely tired and in dire need of an upgrade. Rooms very basic and dark but beds clean and comfortable. Drinks facility provided but no coffee on 2nd and 3rd day. The bathroom though was a disgrace. Unclean toilet. Mould around bath sealing and on ceiling. Shower head broken. Tissue dispenser broken. Plug mechanism in sink broken. Plus point is that the hotel is fairly central and easy to find. Only book this hotel for a short stay and if you don’t intend to spend much time in the room. Toulouse a very nice city

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel and told to wait half an hour for the room to be ready. Sat waiting in the lobby as it was raining outside. Friendly staff. Finally got to our room. Felt like cell block A. Main room was ok and kettle and tea services were given. TV only had french channels but that’s expected. Bed clean and comfortable. Window very small and very dark room. Bathroom had moldy ceilings and black marks all around. Shower broken as-well as the curtain rail. Toilet not clean on arrival. Sink and mirror ok but no space for towels. A hairdryer is provided. Rooms “cleaned” everyday. Good location as easy walk into centre. Would not stop here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2018

This was the fourth time we had stayed overnight at this hotel, and its standards have dropped from what was a basic but clean place to unacceptable.
Bath and sink not cleaned to the usual standard.
Room prepared for a single occupant when the booking was for a couple.
Staff not interested in correcting the mistake.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Dirty rooms, bath tube with moss in the rims, dirty walls. An authentic cave. The room wasn't cleaned everyday. I have to request in reception that the bathroom must be cleaned (it was just cleaned once in 5 days!!!!). Breakfast (10€) was another experience. Burned croissants, empty coffee machines, empty scrambled eggs trays and so on.
Finally, the staff was everything but helping. They were rude and they even discussed when I asked for a clean towel.
In two words STAY AWAY of this place.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Went to Toulouse with a couple of friends for my birthday.
Little software issue when we tried at our arrival to get to our room, but was solved quickly, so no biggie.
After checking the current state of the room, we saw some mold on the ceiling...
First thing that was off, but not the worst one.
There was a mosquito in our room, we got bitten and managed to got rid of it the day after. But, it also turned out that one of my friends got bitten on the lower part of his back, and it would definitely be strange that the mosquito bite him there.
On the day of departure, my body started to itch a little on my face, my hair, my belly and my legs, I tried not to think a lot about it but I got a bad feeling about it.
Therefore, I went the day after to a pharmacy to ask for advice: they told me that it's more than likely stink bugs. Went to a doctor and he confirmed the theory. Now I'm arrested 2 days in order to treat myself against the bugs + everything that I brought there + everything I touched since I came back.
Obviously a nightmare!!!
I definitely don't recommend this hostel nor any of the same group for this obvious lack of hygiene and it's quite surprising that it was a 3-star hotel with that level of cleanliness....

Date of stay: September 2018