Novotel Toulouse Centre Wilson
$71
$190
$129
  • Restaurant
Ibis Toulouse Centre(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
$67
1,457 results
All reviewsgreat locationmodern hotelsteam roomstandard roomroom servicewithin walking distancejean jauresmini barcentral locationminutes walkingreception staffstayed nightsfirst floorexcellent hotelrestaurants and shopsbusiness tripreception area
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Whenever I'm in Toulouse for business I try to stay at this hotel. It's modern, light and very comfortable. Comfortable bed, mini-bar, possibility to make coffee/tea, very modern bathroom. I usually order the continental breakfast in my room (choice of sweet or savory).
Because of it's location (in the center of town), it is easy to explore the city and have a meal in one of the restaurants in the area. Wish I would have time to try the spa - maybe next time

1  Thank InekeN
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Good hotel, I stayed 3 nights for business last week. Had room service on the first night, a good standard for room service. The front desk staff and restaurant staff couldn't be more helpful. I would stay there again if in Toulouse. The hotel also has a great location, just round the corner from the Capitole square / building.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet non smoking room, so they allocated me RM310. It faced onto the hotel courtyard/reception and was extremely quiet for being in the middle of Toulouse.
2  Thank Openered
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed here for one night for business. I had an "executive" room. In this room-class the mini-bar was "free" and there was a Nespresso machine in the room for me to use (I do not believe this is the case in cheaper room classes). When I arrived I asked for a room wiht a bath tub, and thankfully this was available. Breakfast was not included in the price. The room was a nice size and very well set up. The staff were very polite and helpful.

The Metro station and bus to/from the airport is just around the corner. There are plenty of restaurants and other amenities nearby.

Overall, you will very likely have a nice stay at this hotel. Of couse, it isn't the cheapest.

I only have the hotel 4 stars and not 5 because:
(1) the "free" wireless internet was a bit slow. This was frustrating for me when trying to work in the room. It would be nice if the hotel could either (a) provide faster internet or (b) provide a "for charge" high-speed internet.
(2) breakfast was OK, but not great: (a) the selection at the buffet was great for french-standards, but in international comparison fairly minimalistic, (b) scrambled eggs not "real" scrambled eggs, but the kind made from a powder which then congeals - this is a pet hate of mine (c) the espresso was not espresso but brown water - ok, I realise this is france, not italy, but still - thankfully the Nespresso machine in the room made up for this.
(3) It would have been nice to see a selection of newspapers in langauges other than french and english.
These issues are in the scheme of things minor and won't bother many travellers.

I would recommend this hotel to a friend and will stay here again when I come back to Toulouse.

Room Tip: Book a higher room class + ask for a room with a bath
1  Thank babelfish111
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We picked this hotel because of other excellent reviews. We were not disappointed. If you like very modern hotels with great style this is for you. We had the Citybreak breakfast in the bar which was enough for us. Our deal did not include breakfast. We stayed 4 nights visiting Andorra and Carcassonne on 2 days in our hired car and Toulouse the last day. There is no parking at the hotel but you do get reduced rates at Parking Jean Jaures.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank LMcC_11
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great location. Check in exceelent and staff multilingual. Room was nice and modern and the view over the hotel atrium meant there was no street noise. The whole glass screen bathroom is a bit wierd but a nice quicky touch. Bed was very comfy and the TV menu was great, allowing you to filter to english language channels (although there weren't very many!!). Free wifi, but it was painfully slow. The only complaint was the lack of a toilet brush.

The room was soooooo quiet it was unbelievable. There wasn't even any noise from the corridor, let alone other rooms plumbing. It was perhaps too quiet as I continually slept through breakfast, although that didn't matter too much as there were loads of restaurants and cafes nearby.

Main shopping area is within easy walking distance.

Checkout was fine and the staff even arranged a taxi to get me to the airport.

All in all a good stay and if you're in Toulouse, I recommend it.

Room Tip: Overlooking the atrium - no street noise
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple