All reviews charming hotel great location freshly squeezed orange juice lovely boutique central location quiet street would stay here again walking distance comfy bed croissants city centre bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019

Perfect base for a weekend of shopping and culture right in the historic heart of Toulouse, surrounded by cafés, restaurants and boutiques. Because it's in an older building the hotel is small but each room is different and I asked for -- and got -- one with a bathtub. Delicious breakfast served in the room. Staff are discreet but attentive. Great choice if you prefer somewhere individual and understated rather than standardized.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
efisch678916, Propriétaire at Hotel des Arts, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for your sweet comment, it is always nice, to see that the efforts we make, are also appreciated by our foreign customers.
And of course in our sense of hospitality, we seek to best meet the wishes of each, so that his stay is as pleasant as possible

Reviewed March 7, 2019

cosy rooms, each one decorated in a different theme: photography, comic books, cinema, etc.
breakfast is always served in the room (freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, croissants, fruit salad and yoghurt - a perfect way to start the day) because there's no dining room or bar.
The hotel is located in the centre of Toulouse with bars and restaurants in walking distance.
It's our go-to hotel whenever we want to spend an evening in Toulouse.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelToulouseCentre, Propriétaire at Hotel des Arts, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your general comment, As a small independent hotel, we are committed to the fact that it is not standardized either in terms of decoration, the comfort of the rooms and the welcome given to each of our customers. It is true that we pay a lot of attention to serve a breakfast that is made from fresh products and homemade products.
Erick / Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2018

In essence, this is a lovingly decorated and designed, little hotel right in the enter of beautiful Toulouse. For me, it had some issues though: no airco in my room forced me to keep the windows open, which is fine, unless some drunks pass by outside in the middle of the night, screaming and yelling. Nice color led 'snake' above the bed, but empty batteries in the remote, so not controllable. Only a bath tub, no shower cabin, is a bit inconvenient. Then, although I changed my reservation almost a week before from two to one day, the hotel still insisted to bill me for two. So great design hotel, for me some issues though.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Like most of the other reviews I was pleased with the central location, pleasant room décor and friendly staff at this hotel. I would certainly say it represents good value and suspect you will need to book in advance (given there are only a few rooms). We got the hotel to arrange an airport collection and this was very well handled without any issues, so full marks to them for that as well. We also had the breakfast one day (only served in the room) and it was very pleasant (but our room was a bit too cramped and I was glad to scoot out to a café on the corner on the second day). Definitely would recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Lovely little spot in a quiet street close to the centre of Toulouse. We received a very warm welcome on arrival and our room was just lovely. 24/24 Parking round the corner and lots of great non-touristy places to eat nearby. We’d not hesitate to come back if we are in Toulouse again.

Date of stay: July 2018