All reviews close to the airport tram stop business trip free wifi centre of town star hotel carrefour motorway tv shower france ac noise receptionist euros
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night after a long haul flight. It is very close to the airport with a shopping mall almost opposite, handy to stock up on essentials for the return home. The hotel is modern, the receptionist very pleasant & helpful. Our room seemed to be fairly new I don't know if it had been refurbished but it was very comfortable and clean, with tea/coffee making facilities, the bathroom had a bath with shower + toiletries & hairdryer. We didn't use the restaurant but it looked very pleasant. Overall a good hotel for the price we would stay again if travelling from Toulouse Airport.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JOSE A, General Manager at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

We are pleased with your feedback after staying at our hotel. We will share your comments with our team. Waiting for your next stay. Kind regards José A. Manager.

Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for only one night and yes the room is quite small but it is very clean and the beds are comfortable. When you ask the receptionist to explain the transport links into the city for you they are reasonably straightforward and not too complex but it would be quite a long walk into the Center of Toulouse. All in all a decent stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JOSE A, Directeur général at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

This place cost 40 euros for the night
It is 15 minutes tram ride from airport and a further 10 minutes walk
If you want to go to the centre it is 15 minutes by tram and a further 5 on the underground
It is basic and clean
Can't open the windows due to it being close to motorway
Great service by staff who are very helpful

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JOSE A, Directeur général at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2018

Dear Sir,We are pleased with your feedback after staying at our hotel. We will share your comments with our team. Waiting for your next stay. Kind regards José A. Director

Reviewed September 21, 2018

This is not a 5 star hotel and doesn't pretend to be. At those prices? But it must be close to a 5 star Campanile. Excellent service from ALL the staff - reception, restaurant, cuisine, bar etc. No faults. And I was forced by my timetable and unwillingness to brave the Toulouse traffic to sit in the entrance lounge and read or watch BFM Tv or watch the house staff. Very impressed with their organisation. Not something many folk see or comment on. But well done.
Breakfast and supper buffet excellent with wide choice and all good. Always looking for lower prices, of course, but they were not unreasonable, considering you could eat as much ...

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
JOSE A, Directeur général at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Sir,

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We were a party of 16 using 9 rooms for 3 nights. I would have liked to recommend the hotel because it was a nice room, good food and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Also if you don`t want to use the car it is only a 10-15 walk (through the hospital grounds) to the Purpan tram stop for the airport or Toulouse centre. Unfortunately my trip was ruined because the shower was a strange design with a step out of it and no grab rails for safety. The base was strangely slippy and on the first morning I fell heavily on my left side. I thought at first I had broken my arm but fortunately just seem to have badly hurt it and I also have massive bruises on my left leg which my wife has photographed. I complained to reception and our rep and neither I or my roommate risked using the shower again. The following morning another member of our party did the same thing in his shower. On the flight home he said he thought that he had cracked some ribs. The hotel urgently needs to make these showers safer.

Room tip: One side of the hotel faces the motorway and airport but the noise was low with the window closed
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello,
Thank you for giving us your opinion.
You reported the slippery shower
I am sorry and I understand that it has hurt your stay.
We are sensitive to the feedback of our customers.
José A.