All reviews close to the airport tram stop business trip free wifi centre of town star hotel carrefour tv shower ac noise motorway receptionist euros
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2018

This is not a 5 star hotel and doesn't pretend to be. At those prices? But it must be close to a 5 star Campanile. Excellent service from ALL the staff - reception, restaurant, cuisine, bar etc. No faults. And I was forced by my timetable and unwillingness to brave the Toulouse traffic to sit in the entrance lounge and read or watch BFM Tv or watch the house staff. Very impressed with their organisation. Not something many folk see or comment on. But well done.
Breakfast and supper buffet excellent with wide choice and all good. Always looking for lower prices, of course, but they were not unreasonable, considering you could eat as much ...

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
JOSE A, Directeur général at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Sir,

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We were a party of 16 using 9 rooms for 3 nights. I would have liked to recommend the hotel because it was a nice room, good food and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Also if you don`t want to use the car it is only a 10-15 walk (through the hospital grounds) to the Purpan tram stop for the airport or Toulouse centre. Unfortunately my trip was ruined because the shower was a strange design with a step out of it and no grab rails for safety. The base was strangely slippy and on the first morning I fell heavily on my left side. I thought at first I had broken my arm but fortunately just seem to have badly hurt it and I also have massive bruises on my left leg which my wife has photographed. I complained to reception and our rep and neither I or my roommate risked using the shower again. The following morning another member of our party did the same thing in his shower. On the flight home he said he thought that he had cracked some ribs. The hotel urgently needs to make these showers safer.

Room tip: One side of the hotel faces the motorway and airport but the noise was low with the window closed
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello,
Thank you for giving us your opinion.
You reported the slippery shower
I am sorry and I understand that it has hurt your stay.
We are sensitive to the feedback of our customers.
José A.
Directeur.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s not in the centre of town but this is a great place to stay if you are flying in and out of Toulouse before travelling on further. The hotel is well connected via the Tram network and is pleasant, clean and spacious.

The staff are friendly and speak excellent English. Friendly service at a bargain price.

Campanile is always a safe bet.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank mattontwowheels

Reviewed May 1, 2018

The room was very small but it was enough for a two night stay. The highlight of the hotel, however, is the restaurant. We were there for two dinners and two breakfasts, and we had a really friendly and chatty waitress (Maelys) who spoke great English. Dinner was perfect with really well cooked mains and tasty deserts. There was no hot breakfast which was a shame but the cold breakfast was more than enough.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
JOSE A, Directeur général at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Sir,We are pleased with your feedback after staying at our hotel. We will share your comments with our team. Waiting for your next stay. Kind regards José A. Manager.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Stayed for a week. The room is miniscule - basicially a bed plus 3 foot space around it. Storage space is non existing - there are two shelves and a few hangers... which you can barely use as whatever you hang, leans against the middle shelf - congrats to the designer. You can't fit your suitcase either. There is equally miniscule desk in the corner which barely accomodates a laptop.

Heating barely works, I kept it on max to have sufficient temperature (it was January). Wifi works but is terribly slow. Bathroom is clean, small and... faulty - the water outflow from the shower was clogged and so the water kept accumulating in the shower. I informed the staff but they didn't improve the situation. General impression was that all amenities are worn down.

View from the room was on the highway, yet it was quiet. Breakfast buffet was basic but it was ok. Just across the street there is shopping center & Carrefour. A definite no for me in the future.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
JOSE A, Directeur général at Campanile Toulouse Ouest - Purpan, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you for writing to us after your visit to our hotel, all the comments and ratings given allow us to challenge ourselves and progress. We hope to see you again, Regards, José A. Manager.