My husband and I stayed here last week for his business trip. The hotel caters to long stays and the rooms include a living room, bed room, toilet closet, bathroom (shower), and a kitchenette. You could reasonably live in the apartment for several weeks and be comfortable. Our unit had a balcony, which had a great view of the Pyrenees when the sky was clear.
Things we loved:
-Great location, easy walk to the Capitole and other touristy things
-Right next to the SNCF train station and the metro
-Work out room
-Prompt service when we had an issue
-Price was reasonable
Things we didn't love:
-Ran out of hot water after one shower
-Continental breakfast was 11 euros and was very basic
-Beds were REALLY hard, as were the pillows.
-The pull out couch in the living room had a strange odor
For a business stay, this aparthotel was great. We enjoyed our stay here and would return if our business takes us to Toulouse again. I would ask for a high floor unit to get the best view and make sure to bring my own pillow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Toulouse city centre, 15 mn from the airport and Airbus training centre, private parking. 99 spacious fully equipped apartments: kitchenette, separated rooms, living room with sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Adagio Toulouse Parthenon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Toulouse Parthenon Hotel Toulouse
- Residence Parthenon Toulouse