We stayed at the Adagio for two nights and we were very happy. A great location for walking the city. Staff were excellent. Friendly and helpful. Breakfast included was the best we had. Eggs, cheese, meat, cereal, coffee, juices, yogurt, jellies, toast - in a nice, bright setting by reception. We had a one bedroom with kitchen and dining/office area. No balcony but great views. Clean, very contemporary (think Ikea). It's close to the Canal du Midi, restaurants, shopping, sights. Good security - need to key in a password to get in the building. Elevator always stoppped at the reception area for security. I agree with other reviews. I would definitely recommend it if you are going to stay awhile. We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Toulouse city centre, 15 mn from the airport and Airbus training centre, private parking. 99 spacious fully equipped apartments: kitchenette, separated rooms, living room with sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adagio Toulouse Parthenon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Toulouse Parthenon Hotel Toulouse
- Residence Parthenon Toulouse