All reviews raymond iv train station jean d'arc car park short walk bit dated croissants rooms are clean comfortable bed visiting toulouse per night business trip centre city capitole supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We were six people and booked 4 rooms for one week, overall experience was good. Rooms were clean and size of rooms is good. Washroom of my room was a very small specially the bath. We faced a few issues which we communicated to hotel staff but were not solved. One of my colleague had no phone in his room and we requested hotel reception multiple times over the days to install a phone but after 3,4 days they told us it was not possible because there were some issues that they had to break some walls or something like that. Also irons and iron stands were not available for all rooms, requested them and only got 1 iron and we all had to use it on turns, At least they should have iron for every room. Also hotel has no laundry and when one of my colleague requested for dry cleaning of clothes they said they will send her clothes for dry cleaning to next street dry cleaners and it took 3 days to get those clothes back and she missed the occasion on which she had to wear that dress. Even once we were told to collect the dress ourselves from dry cleaner.
So they need improvements in these few areas.

Room tip: poor wifi signals for 2nd and 3rd floor.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
anniedhaud, Propriétaire at Hotel Raymond 4 Toulouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you very much for your comment.
We are a 3 stars hotel and we don't have iron in each room.
We have a 24 hours landry service and I will have a look why it took so much time to get back your clothes. I apalogize for this situation.
Best regards
annie dhaud

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Clean, comfortable and convenient for the centre - 5 minutes walk from the Capitole and 100 yards from the airport bus shuttle and metro Jeanne d'Arc. Air con in the rooms, tv and hot drink facilities. It's not de luxe... but it's good value (although I would probably eat out for breakfast - not that it isn't reasonable value/quality, and a reasonable choice of cereals/yoghurt/fruit/cheese and pastries)

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
anniedhaud, Propriétaire at Hotel Raymond 4 Toulouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

thank you very much for your comment. Best regards. annie dhaud

Reviewed January 5, 2017

What a pleasant surprise is this hotel. Situated in the centre of Toulouse with everything on walking distances or if you don't want to walk, the Metro is really around the corner.
The hotel has it's own private parking.
We had a very pleasant stay. The rooms are nice, cosy, modern, clean and the beds have good mattresses, coffee/tea making facilities.
The breakfast is also fantastic!!
The Sunday morning market is around the corner.
This hotel is certainly worth a visit, it's a real Gem in the centre of Toulouse. Fantastic service & hospitality.
Ask for Lucien, he's the best!!
Thank you and we will be back!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
anniedhaud, Propriétaire at Hotel Raymond 4 Toulouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for your comment. Best regards. Annie Dhaud

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Nice staff, neat and sleep-friendly beds. Ensuite telephones. Mr Xavier, a very friendly young man, garnished his duty with homour and kept me still laughing heartily from the front desk till I got back to my room. The previous day Micheal was also customer friendly but a bit too serious.
Oops, the downside was when on my departure day a taxi driver the hotel called for me attempted charging me 15 Euros from RAMON IV to GARE MATABAIU although the meter indicated 2.80 Euros for the approx. one kilometre ride. When I drew his attention to that fact he simply threw my suitcase out of the car boot unto the pavement with such annoyance creating a scene in the process, and screeched off. So travellers beware of the taxis called for you when out there because some of them are predators!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you very much for your comments. We will contact the taxis company about your bad experience. Best regards. Annie dhaud

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

The facilities and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is well supplied and the food is good. Be careful with the shower since the water may swiffly change from warm to very hot and back to warm...

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
anniedhaud, Propriétaire at Hotel Raymond 4 Toulouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Thank you very much for yout comment. We are going to check about the water.
Best regards