Hotel Raymond 4
$155
$100
Novotel
  • Room Service
Ibis Toulouse Centre(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
$68
Orbitz.com
$62
$60
Hotels.com
All reviewsraymond ivone nightrooms are clean and comfortabletrain stationpriced hotelwifi worked wellrecommend this hotelprivate parkingvery pleasant staywithin walking distancefree wifiquiet streetlocation is excellentyogurtair conditioningcentrecity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Very well situated, spacious room. Good welcoming, free internet. It is a good place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I really liked this hotel. I loved the bedroom I was staying in. It was very comfortable and nicely decorated. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were friendly. I very much enjoyed my stay in this hotel

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank gallylass
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I chose this hotel despite the unfavourable reviews chiefly because it had a car park and was pretty central -- we needed somewhere safe to leave our hire car and I was getting a bit desperate as reasonably-priced hotels with parking seem to be extremely thin on the ground in Toulouse. So I was a bit nervous about what we would find when we got there. But, on the whole, it was a good choice for our two-night stay. Yes, the room was a bit shabby and, for what was billed as a superior room, rather small, but on the plus side it was very clean, the bed was comfortable and everything worked OK -- including the air-con, which was reasonably quiet and most welcome, even in October. As others have said, the staff were friendly and the breakfast buffet was excellent -- someone even went out specially to buy croissants for us one morning. But the best thing about the Raymond IV is probably its location. It is within easy walking distance (a few minutes) of the main Capitole square and the surrounding shops, restaurants, markets and galleries, plus there is a metro station at the bottom of the road if you want to venture a bit further or give your feet a rest. The parking cost EUR8 a day but we were happy to pay extra for this convenience as Toulouse is a beautiful city that is best explored at a leisurely pace on foot. All in all, I'd say that if you like a hotel with a touch of glamour then this is definitely not the place for you, but if you just want reasonably-priced, no frills accommodation in a quiet but convenient location, then you could do worse than the Raymond IV. I would have given it 3.5 out of 5 if I could.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2011

The only great thing about this place is the night clerk that is extremely helpful and friendly. The day staff are the complete opposite. The room decor is horrible and there were coffee stains on the night stand for days. I had an huge allergy attack, a serious one for the first time which I couldn't breathe. I suspect it's the air-con. I don't usually write condemning reviews but for this price, I am really upset with this place. The carpet is in a disgusting state. Moreover, the streets just outside the hotel is lined with working girls at night. Please do not stay here and ruin your vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Stayed at this hotel and was suppose to have a superior room.However when we got to our
Room it was very basic and small.We were than directed to another room which had 3 beds
In it none of which were made up.
Our third room turned out to be acceptable after we asked the staff to take the extra bed out(the room was suppose to be a suite)but we did not need the bed.
The staff were very helpful and their English was good.
The hotel was within walking distance of the center of the city and not far from many
Restaurants.
I would not consider this a 3 star hotel
Although clean it needs renovation

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple