“Good food, good prices”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Wilson
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ate at Pizza Pino twice in the one day while in Toulouse. They serve food all day, unlike most restaurants in Town that are more traditionally 12-2pm and 6pm until closing- you may starve in between if you are hungry.
The menu here is not overly long but has a something for everyone on it - over a dozen pizzas, burgers, pastas, salads and various meats. Prices are reasonable for the centre of town as Toulouse isn't cheap, although I thought the starters and desserts were a little overpriced. I tried a Caesar salad in the daytime and a Pizza in the evening. Both were huge and freshly made

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had the chef pizza , took one bite and all I could taste was charcoal , turned it over it was burnt . Waiter changed if for another this time it wasn't cooked at all ( once bitten twice shy ) left it , asked for bill without the pizza on it , guess what it was so spoke to manager , what an idiot he was , could not put my point off view over so told him not paying , waiter joined in with horrible broken English, could of hit him one the way he tried to insult me , walked out to abuse from them never going again and I hope you don't , thankyou pizza Pino for nothing

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having just arrived in Toulouse after a 17 hour trip, we were tired and hungry and wanted a quick meal so we could relax at the hotel. Walking around Toulouse, we just happened upon the carousel at Place Wilson and Pizza Pino. Neither of us are huge pizza fans but we could be seated immediately and it looked good. Not a gourmet experience by any means, but the pizzas were excellent and the salad, Cascata di Bresaola, fresh and delicious. The pizzas were larger than we expected; I wish we had each ordered a salad and shared a pizza. Service was fast and affable. Brightly lit, clean, and friendly, it is not the place for a romantic evening but great for families with small children and the travel weary.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely lunch, sitting on the patio, watching the word go by, a tomato/mozzarella starter, very tasty tomatoes!
Pizza was served very hot and obviously freshly made too! Staff were friendly, attentive yet unobtrusive, service was prompt.
If I'd have remembered to look up, I could have seen the A350 inaugural flight thrown in for free!!
I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Typical Italian restaurant. Very busy, a bit noisy, fast service. We had a great lunch and would certainly go there again. Good sized helpings at a fair price. We really enjoyed the food and had excellent service.
This is part of a chain so no surprises on the menu but plenty to choose from. Not the place for an intimate romantic dinner, but then it doesn't pretend to be such.