Business trip early this week in Toulose; I decide to arrange close to city center to take time to walk around at night.
I've booked a single room and surpringly enough it was larger then others single, little bit noisy early in the morning (traffic starts just after 6am); people and service was on average and breakfast was ok choice and quality. You can have also a good espresso if you like it.
Wi-fi frre only in the public areas, charging in the room.
You're just behing shopping area and close to Capitol square and near to Garonne river quai. What else you can wish?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 120 rooms and 28 appartments hotel located in the city center of Toulouse, 500 m from the Capitole and 800 m from the Musée des Augustins museum. The hotel features 405sqm of meeting rooms, one restaurant and one bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Mercure Toulouse Centre Saint-Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Toulouse Saint Georges Hotel Toulouse
- Accor Toulouse Saint Georges