“A very enjoyable week-end break”

Pullman Toulouse Center
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hampshire, UK
“A very enjoyable week-end break”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The rooms here are spacious, comfortable and well-equipped, with plenty of storage space, a large safe and kettle. Free,good quality wi-fi and a PC availlable in the lobby.
The reception staff were excellent: very approachable & helpful.
The buffet breakfast is very good indeed, and the young lady server deserves a special mention for her friendly efficiency.
We had dinner once, but the experience was disappointing. Of the 4 dishes, 2 were excellent, 1 was average and one was poor. However, the real issue was the service, which was not very smooth, e.g.it took a long time for empty plates to be cleared. Overall, a poor value meal.
This is a pity because the hotel itself is excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for the comments you left following your stay with us.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the comfort of your room as well as the friendliness of our team.
I will for sure congratulate the young lady you mentionned at the restaurant.
I have taken note of your disappointment regarding your diner experience and present you my sincere apologies, I passed on every point of your feedback to our chef and restaurant manager in order to avoid futur occurence.
Hoping to see you again very soon.

Emile Viciana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Schaerbeek, Belgium
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went there for 2 days business trip with meeting at the first floor. The room was spacious with a modern design and a wide desk. My collegues and I really appreciated the location with 5 min to the city heart, 10 min to the Capitol Square and 5 more to the Garonne river bank. Foodwise, the breakfast buffet was good with many good breds, coffee and lunch breaks during meetings were excellent and well presented. A very good stay overall.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steph_FR-BE
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay with us.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the hotel as well as its central location.
Hoping to have the chance to welcome you again very soon.

Sincerely.

Alton, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

The Pullman is modern airy and clean just 5 mins walk from the centre Ville.

The rooms were spacious and immaculate and I found the bed very comfortable although the AC wasn't up to much.

Breakfast was €25. Why bother when you can find a nice cafe nearby.

Reception staff were a little chilly and aloof

Stay here if you get a good rate but the Novotel and Mercure (both part of the Accor chain of which Pullman is the luxury end) are right in the centre of town so worth considering too.

My pet hate is reception staff too grand for their guests. So often the cleaners in a posh hotel are chatty and friendly. Perhaps a job swap is in order!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank beoutstanding
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your stay at the Pullman Toulouse centre.
I am glad to see that the comfort of your room, especially the bedding was up to your expectations.
I am sorry you found our reception team chilly and distant, and hope you will accept my sincere apologies for that.
As we all strive every day to keep up our quality, be reassured that your comments have been taken into consideration in order to insure a constant high level of service.
Hoping to have the chance to better serve you in a future stay.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have just returned from Toulouse and stayed at The Pullman there-pleased to say we had a great stay. We arrived at the train station which is just about 7 minutes away walking.The room was big with a nice view of the road,the bathroom nice and big as well (though why there is a window between the bathroom and bedroom is something I don't understand!). We were given complimentary drinks in our mini bar as well as coffee and tea . The cleaning ladies do kind of come in with just half a knock so we were careful to put a 'will be out real soon' sign on our door till we were ready to have the room cleaned.
I enjoyed the breakfast esp the pot of coffee that came with it! The staff was very helpful and pleasant-always smiling. The hotel is literally 5 minutes away from the Capitole-lots of restaurants,shopping and things to do! It is a very busy hotel but it never seems to bother you-it's nice to have things going on around you but not disturbing you!
I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I am delighted to see that you were pleasently surprised with your recent stay at the Pullman Toulouse centre, and I thank you for choosing us.
I'll be happy to share your comments with the entire team and hope to have the pleasure to see you again should you come back to Toulouse.

Sincere regards

Pershore, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We pre booked a 3 night B&B stay at the Pullman. The staff were all extremely helfpul and friendly. The breakfast was very good with a full range of juices (fresh), cereals, fruits, cold meats, hot buffet and great bread/ criossants etc. We were relatively easily able to change our room as i had forgotten to book a room with a bath. The bed was very good in both size and comfort. The sound proofing was very good, you did not hear the noise from the main street below. It is in walking distance of the central amenities and restaurants. The only issue we had was car parking. It is valet parking, but once your car is is the basement you cannot direclty access it (for example to retrieve something you had forgotten) you have to go through the concierge who accompanies you to the car.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your stay with us.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the comfort of your deluxe room.
I have taken note of your remarks regarding the parking access and as you could have noticed when you went there, the area is fully secured with several security access doors, this is the reason why we prefer to escort every guest as often as necessary.
Hoping to have the pleasure to see you again in Toulouse.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I've basically lived in hotels for just over a year now in Toulouse, I've stayed in all the most expensive they have to offer, quite simply it's the best Toulouse has. It has a good location, it's close to many restaurants and fast food outlets, close to many pubs and it has friendly staff and the breakfast is well above your typical French average. My biggest criticism would probably be that the beers expensive (8 euros) and the maids have a habit of giving little notice when they want to come in your room (been caught several times in very little). But if you have to stay in Toulouse, it's your best bet!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Beany75
Dear Sir,

The entire team and I would like to thank you for your loyalty throughout this long period with us.
We are pleased to see that the quality of service and products kept constant and up to your expectations during your experience at the Pullman Toulouse centre.
I have taken note of your comments regarding housekeeping's room introduction and passed it on to our executive housekeeping, to avoid future disturbance.
Awaiting for the pleasure to see you again soon.