“a hidden surprise in Toulouse”

Pullman Toulouse Center
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
GreenLeadersBronze level
Thessaloniki, Greece
“a hidden surprise in Toulouse”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Approaching Pullman Hotel in the centre of Toulouse, you see ,a common for Toulouse, building covered by that red bricks giving that characteristic colour to the city. Stepping into the lounge you are surprised by the minimal simple and modern style it is decorated. The surprise is rapidly completed by the warm and freindly staff at the reception. You meet a smiling 'old' freind who makes you feel at home from the very first moment. Concerning the room, they are spacy, confortable, very well equipped.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I am delighted to see that you had a great stay with us and that you like the hotel's design and comfort as well as the people who work here.
I have shared your comments with the entire team and we all thank you for it.
All awaiting for the pleasure to make you feel at home next time you come to Toulouse.

Emile Viciana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel a couple of hours before our check in time, this wasn't a problem and we were given our room straight away. The customer service in the hotel from reception to the bar was outstanding. Very friendly and welcoming, we felt they could not do enough for us. The room was very comfortable, good nights sleep and the bathroom is nice and modern, not like a normal bog standard one size fits all hotel bathroom.
My other half has never been keen on France, but wouldnt hesitate to return. The may be some other budget hotels around but it is certainly worth paying extra money for comfort. Hotel location is good to get out and explore. A real five star hotel experience.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I am delighted as I read your comments following your experience at the Pullman Toulouse centre.
On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you and as you said, please do not hesitate to come back should you plan a future trip in France !
Awaiting for the great pleasure to serve you again.

Vienna
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The quality of rooms and amenities was as expected for the chain and the location was central enough to enable you to explore the city centre on foot, as well as to easily get to both the train station and the airport.

The rooms have been refurbished fairly recently it seems and are well designed and in excellent condition.

On top the food in the restaurant - both for breakfast and for the other meals - is very good, even if the lunch / dinner menu appears relatively sparse (not great for someone who stays longer but wants to eat most meals in the hotel).

Unfortunately the service quality ranged from indifferent to very bad and this more or less ruined the positive impression of the hotel itself. Certainly not adequate for the 5 star rating of the hotel and the largest departure from the norm I have experienced in any of the Accor hotels / brands.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Kristjan A
EViciana, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions following your stay with us.
I am pleased to see the our product was up to your expectations, well designed and kept in good condition.
Nevertheless, I have taken note of your remarks regarding service quality provided and would like on behalf of the entire team, to express my sincere apologies and reassure you that they have been taken into consideration in order to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very pleasant staff, multilingual and knowledgeable of the city. Restaurant is good french cuisine but a little expensive, but many very reasonable eateries in walking distance, also a very lively city, rooms were clean, no bath only shower and TV technology was old, had to wait 30 seconds for a picture to come on, I know it sounds picky but in this age of technology that is a long time.

Room Tip: try floor eight away from road noise
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to leave your impressions following your stay with us.
I am glad to see that you appreciated the professionalism of our welcoming team as well as the quality of our new "Bistronomic" french cuisine.
I have taken note of your request with regards to your bathroom and would like to reassure you with the fact that we also have rooms with bath.
So, please do not hesitate to ask for one for your next stay.
Hoping to see you again soon.

Sincere regards

Timisoara, Romania
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've stayed at the Pullman Toulouse Centre Hotel for 8 nights, for business. The location was convenient, very close to city center, easily accessible from the airport by taxi (20 minutes ride). The hotel offers an excellent overall quality, spacious rooms and a remarkably good restaurant on the ground floor. The room itself is as good as I've expected, spacious enough, with a king-sized bed, comes a fairly large bathroom with shower (you can choose one with a bathtub during check-in if you need one). Well equipped, with coffee maker, two bottles of mineral water/day and some juices included in the room rate, large flat-screen TV, free WiFi internet connection. The bathroom was standard for this category, to be honest I would have also expected toothbrush / toothpaste to be available, but it is not the case, although you can request these if needed. One small disappointment for me was to learn that there is no swimming pool (for this price level I would have expected that). There is a gym which is open 24 hours (I wish all hotel managers would understand that it is not OK to close the gym before I get back from the office sometimes, so big plus for the Pullman staff for this one).
The restaurant is a really good one. The food quality is brilliant, they pay much attention not only to the quality, but also to the presentation. Strongly recommended to try it at least once, but make sure you have time for it. For us the main downside was that they usually need too much time for serving the food. We've had a really tight schedule, so in some evenings we've decided to eat outside the hotel to speed things up, but when we had sufficient time, we've always enjoyed the food.
We've intensively used their business facilities as well, booking most of their conference rooms for the entire week. These have standard equipment, like large flat-screen TV sets, flip-charts, etc. We've had coffee and tea making facilities, snacks and refreshments available all day long. One thing which needs improvement is the availability of the large cups (for tea or cappuccino), as well as the milk for the coffee. We usually had to ask for these, and then they've provided them immediately.

Overall my impression was positive, I would definitely use the same hotel for business purposes next time when I'm in Toulouse. Cannot compare with other local hotels (as it was my first trip to Toulouse), but compared to international standards the hotel provides a good value.

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your detailled comments following your stay with us.
I am glad to see that all along your stay, service and product quality from the confort of your bedroom to the quality of your residential seminary, all steps were up to your expectations.
I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we hope we'll have the pleasure to greet you again on a future occasion.

With my sincere regards

KL
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was at Pullman Toulouse Center for just 1 night for business. The free wifi immediately stood out. The hotel itself was modern and the rooms quite basic, similar to Pullman Kuching and Novotel Platinum Bangkok. No time to try out the fitness centre. Nevertheless it was very comfortable.

The room itself came with 2 bottles of water, complimentary, so I won't be dehydrated. TV was decent, and wifi in the room was strong. Bed wasn't too soft, which is something that I like. The bathroom had not bath tub and didn't come with toothpaste and toothbrush, so had to request for those.

Breakfast was at the SW Cafe on the ground floor. Spread was pretty good.

If I were to return to Toulouse, then this is where I would like to stay again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SipsTea
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay with us.
I am really happy to see that although you stayed for a short time with us, your stay has met your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to ask for a room with bath on your next reservation, and why not try our fitness if you stay longer ?
Awaiting for the pleasure to welcome you again.

Boston
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I spent 5 nights and I absolutely fell in love with this hotel.Great design with comfort and luxurious amenities.I could hardly get out of the shower or the bed!..My room had complimentary beverages with tea and coffee and that was a real plus on days when I did not have time for breakfast.Even the tea is amazing! the breakfast is served in the beautiful restaurant and the selection is impeccable .The satff at the front desk is pleasant , knowledgable and very discreete.Free wifi throughout the hotel, excellent location makes it the perfect desitination for business trips .Equally valuable for families on vacation given the size of the rooms.

1 Thank Ariellemiz
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The entire team and I woul like to thank you for your comments.
It is the best encouragements we can expect.
The Pullman Toulouse centre team and I are delighted to see that every step of your stay with us brought you great satisfaction, from the confort of your room to our newly decorated SW Restaurant.
Thanking you again and awaiting for the pleasure to welcome you again on a business or leasure occasion.

Sincere regards