“Modern Elegance in the Heart of Toulouse” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Haut Lofts Toulouse

and 1 more site!
Haut Lofts Toulouse
minneapolis
“Modern Elegance in the Heart of Toulouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were thrilled to secure a reservation at this modern loft hotel on Jean Jaures in Toulouse.
Perched high above the city, our views were magnificent; each day we could see past the sea of pink brick all the way to the mountains. The Lofts were designed for your every comfort - from the fabulous beds with luxurious linens to an inspired living space including a great kitchen and designer bath. We stayed at the Lofts for three nights prior to driving to the country. The Lofts offer an elegant and modern alternative to hotels and a perfect location to discover Toulouse and its environs. Our concierge was most helpful with dinner reservations and general information.
Parking is reasonable and close by. Be sure to dine at Le Preference around the corner or Eau de Folles down Jean Jaures for delicious fare during your stay.

Room Tip: All the Lofts have views!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BarriMinneapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

My family stayed in the 2 bedroom loft on floor 19.

Truly amazing - all new top quality equipment in the place and kitchen. Great wi-fi and spectacular views. We went to see the airbus site and the Lofts made it so much better as we sat at night and watched the planes landing.

The lady vera has excellent english and some great restaurant ideas off the tourist track. Its an easy walk to all the sites. Make sure you have them meet you out front as you will never find reception until you have done it the once.

Room Tip: Contact with them in advance, let know the time you are arriving and call them at your arrival. Bes...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Moscow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I've been traveling to Toulouse since 2006 for business purposes several times a year. So I more or less have a wide experience with hotels or apartments there ether downtown or outside the city. I have to admit that my last stay in Toulouse with Loft was the most pleasant. I never herd about this place before but my wife found it in the internet and suggested to try it. We were staying for one week and the overall impression is amazing. First of all the quality of the room is superb. Everything is modern, new and very clean. In the room you'll have flat screen, sat tv, wifi or LAN, fully equipped kitchen, DVD and many other stuff you usually have at your own house but not in the hotel. Secondly the personal of loft is hearty welcome. Always ready to support with excellent English. To enter the Loft you should access to the building first and than go through the stairs, doors and small yard to the reception area. It is not a big deal after you do it once. But please don't try to find the reception by yourself at first time. You have 0% chance to find it by your own. Contact with them in advance and call at your arrival that somebody could pick up from the street. The only point I would recommend to improve is the air conditioning system. There is a big box floor air conditioner with a tube that you should put through the window in the room. The problem is that you always need to keep your window open and the effectiveness is quite low due to it located on the floor rather than somewhere under the ceiling where it usually should be. Anyway the value for money is excellent. I would prefer to stay there next time for sure.

Room Tip: Contact with them in advance, let know the time of arriving and call them at your arrival for the ac...
Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Alexander L
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

First let me say I travel a lot (Marriott Platinum member) but I don't often write reviews unless I am extremely happy or unhappy with a hotel. I had a business trip to Toulouse last week (and brought the family with me). I first checked Marriott as always but only found one Courtyard at the airport so I decided to try the Lofts based on the excellent reviews on TA. VERY glad with my choice - this place is simply amazing! We arrived Sunday evening with some delay of train from Paris, and Heather was waiting for us at the building entrance. Since I was traveling with the family, Heather offered an upgrade which is really nice. As other reviewers pointed out, I was so discouraged by the first look at the entrance, but once we got in the room, we were so impressed with everything! I have stayed in many "high end" hotels including quite some 5 star ones, but this apartment has some nice things I have never seen before: like the shower has the temperature control/switch to 38C so you don't need to try back and forth the cold/hot again and again! The huge windows (with electric controlled curtains) give you a fantasitc view of the city. The only change/improvement I could think of for this place is to change the (traditional) room keys to those magnetic cards as used by almost all hotels nowadays - somehow I forgot to leave the keys when I left and I had to ask some hotel staff in Paris to help me send the keys back to them - obviously this also caused lots of inconvenience for the Lofts which I feel sorry about - changing to the magetic cards would definitely avoid such circumstances.

Room Tip: remember to leave the keys when you check out!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Munich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

I was staying at the Loft for 2 nights at and of April. For anything same experience as the other comments.
One advice: don't get misled by the shabby entrance to the building. I was picked up by Vera and guided to the strange, secret (Vera: "discreet") way to the lobby, stairs up through a door and over a small yard to the Lobby. Once you are there, things immediatley starting to get great: modern, proper ambiance, private lift to the 18th floor.
In the lobby you find even a small library of bookes (with a definitive focus on Tom Clancy :-) ) and a couple of DVDs to watch (yes, you ahve a DVD player in the apartment)
One other comment: my apartment was equipped with a waterbed. You have to like it ...
Despite the fact, that Imy work is located nearby the Airport, I will definitively stay there again.
Connection to the Airport via Bus "Navette" or via Tram.

Room Tip: I had an upgrade to the Loft No. 12, ist the one you see in the pictures, with the bed on the galler...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
chatsworth, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

I can't begin to express how pleased I was with my stay. Indeed I felt as though it was my small little home away from home. It had all the amenities necessary for my comfort and my friend and I were greeted with a complimentary bottle of red wine :) Heather was very hospitable and bent over backwards to ensure that our every need was met. She was even nice enough to ask her husband to give us a quick lift to the airport upon our departure! The loft is very modern, the bed is as soft as a cloud, the view of Toulouse from our loft is breathtaking, there is free wireless internet, and FREE PHONE CALLS TO THE STATES!! The location of The Lofts is only a five minute walk to the Center of toulouse (Capitole). I walked to the shops every day!
I would highly recommend the lofts to anyone staying in Toulouse. It's by far 110% a much better deal than renting a hotel room, with no kitchen and no true 'personal' customer service. I can't wait to stay there again in the future! Thanks Heather!
-Nancy L.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

Easily the nicest accomodations I have had in France - or just about anywhere else for that matter. Everything is top knotch, including the service. This will be the only place I stay when I am in Toulouse. Check it out, you will not be dissapointed. The location is also excellent. It's a 2 minute walk from the subway station, the bus stop for the airport shuttle and the train station. Lots of restaurants nearby and it is centrally located so you can walk to the best parts of the city. Wish I was still there !!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business