“Best India foods in France”
Review of Le Rohtang Pass

Le Rohtang Pass
Reserve a Table
Thu, 7/18
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #86 of 2,245 Restaurants in Toulouse
Description: Best Indian inspired restaurant in Toulouse.Just two steps away from Capitole Metro.Our chefs will make sure that you take a visit in India and get the best culinary experience.
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I was there with friends.we all were enjoyed those Indian foods. It was really pleasure for me to get such a kind of special & Delicious foods and a special service.I recommended this restaurants.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank patrickrozario2002

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Centrally located in centre of old Touoluse. Very good food at reasonable price (prepared in-house by Bengali chef). Friendly staff, quick and efficient service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I've been here in Toulouse for 6 months and to be honest, I've struggled to find a restaurant that provides not only friendly and quick service but also quality food with good portions..... at last, we decided in visiting Le Rohtang Pass and we weren't disappointed.
First of all we booked via LaFourchette website which gave us 40% off everything (except drinks). I have to be honest though, we would have been really happy even paying full price!
We sat outside on the very quiet (no motor vehicles except the odd scooter) cobbled street which is a quick walk from Esquirol Metro.
The staff were great and talkative but also very professional in how they took the orders and served the plates.
It's good to see after so many visits to many types of restaurants around Toulouse.
We had three entrees as well as complimentary popadom.
The side dish of complimentary three sauces were great and full of good flavours.
My wife's Korma was great but my Madras (decided with the help of our server) was absolutely fantastic.... I love good flavoursome hot and Spicey food (a trait I became accustomed to after living in Sumatra for a few years)... the heat of the chilli and the combination of spices was spot on.
Neither of us drink alcohol so we always choose non alcohol drinks... it was great to hear my Lassi being made in the background; I've had many of these over the years in many different countries....and this one was a good reminder of why I enjoy them so much.
My wife was overjoyed when she saw cheese and garlic man on the menu; she normally has to ask as a special request for this combination to be made.
So, we loved eating here, we left very happy. We met great servers. We will be back again...and again...and hopefully again!!!!
To the owner of Le Rohtang Pass; compliments to the chef for some wonderful tastes. My tastebuds were definitely "tingling" at each spoonful of Madras... wow, not too hot (for me) and with plenty of taste.
Also, be very proud of all your waiting staff...... Namaste!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Went to this resturant because of tripadvisor. Was so disappointed. The kurma and the tiki masala tasted like they switched the sugar and the salt in the kitchen and poured a pound of sugar in the meal. It was liking eating desert for dinner. Only the lentils and the samosas where good. Don’t come here if you like traditional Indian flavors.

Date of visit: July 2018
Rohtang P, Manager at Le Rohtang Pass, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear customer, We were very happy to receive you as our guest. We welcome you and all our customers cordially. The complain you wrote in the Trip Advisor it's completely not okay. Before you complain about foods you have to study about the Indian food and the restaurant. Because the dishes you had them are the sweetest dish always for the all our customers and in all the Indian restaurans. Our waiters already explained you and even we didn't count those two dishes you didn't like.And that time you were happy too.and I hope now you will be agree with us.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Very kind staff and one of the best indian food i have ever tried. 100% recomendable. Specially the nepal chicken.

Date of visit: July 2018