All reviewstram stoppont neuf bridgeonsite secure parkingmins walk awaycity centresmall kitchenetteone bedroom apartmentthe sofa bedlovely citycar parkper dayconvenient locationzenitharenesdishwasherairportnoise
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The rooms are fantastic for the price. Only a few minutes walk to supermarket, mcdonalds and other shops and eateries. On the downside, quite far from Toulouse Matabiau and from the aiport. The staff were friendly and helpful and we quite enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This hotel had a well-equipped kitchen in the room and helpful staff. There was a small outdoor pool and a launderette service. It's situated about 20 minutes' walk from Arenes metro station and from there it's a short metro ride to the centre of Toulouse. It is probably geographically nearer Patte d'Oie metro station but we found that it was a lot easier to find from Arenes, due to having to only walk down one straight road. There is a small supermarket, a bakery and lots of pharmacies within walking distance of the hotel. There is probably a bus to the metro but we didn't use it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie4113
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We chose this for its good ratings but also because we were traveling by car and wanted free parking. It is not exactly in the center of Toulouse but only 10 minutes by car. I even walked it once and it was about 40 minutes to the center (but then again, I am a big walker and the weather was nice, so certainly not recommended for everyone). Staff was pretty friendly. However, the first room I was given reeked of smoke. When I asked about it they said there was not much they could do to prevent it which I found strange considering the law in France is that no smoking is allowed in hotels period. They could at least threaten with a fine. They promised to pass on my recommendation to the administration. But we were offered another room which was definitely smoke-free. It was more of an apartment, a bit sterile in its furnishings, but very clean and pleasant enough. There was no noise or traffic sounds from the street although we were facing the main drag. One thing you should know - reception is not always there. There are certain hours when you can check in, and if there were a problem when no one was manning the desk, I am not sure what you would do. I was always thinking, what if the key card didn't work for whatever reason and you could not get in the main entrance or your room during off hours? Maybe I am too much of a worrier...Luckily we did not have to face that issue. All in all heartily recommended.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KincsZoltan
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I stayed here for one month when I went Toulouse for company work. I felt its quite good one for short stay like one or two months.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2009

Chose this hotel for it's location, close to Le Zenith with a Metro stop within walking distance. Glad we chose it, very clean, quiet, tiday with very friendly staff. Wouldn't hesitate to use again when we return to Toulouse.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends