“Very special evening”

Sept
Ranked #58 of 2,025 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Le SEPT vous fera découvrir une cuisine gastronomique, créative et pleine de saveurs. Guillaume Momboisse, chef du restaurant gastronomique SEPT, imagine des plats créatifs et audacieux dont l’interprétation personnelle et la touche novatrice raviront vos sens. Offrez un cadeau gourmand ! Le restaurant vous propose, désormais, d'offrir à vos proches une invitation à un repas pour deux personnes au SEPT.
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Our godson who works in Toulouse recommended this restaurant for our anniversary meal during our weekend away. A wonderful experience from start to finish. The staff were highly attentive, the food and wine superb. We had the chef recommended menu with wine paired with each course. Everything was explained in detail and we felt very spoilt. Would definitely visit again when in Toulouse and highly recommend.

1  Thank NDavies43

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Booked here for New Years Eve as a treat, special menu a little on the pricey side but looked appetising. Initial thoughts were good, nice location with a well decorated dining room. The problem was that, having sat down at 20.30, our first course took an hour to arrive - food was good if not outstanding throughout the meal but we'd barely got to the mains by midnight and after one I decided I'd had enough and left. Even a table of very friendly Spanish people next to us were commenting on the wait, and they were used to dining late...in addition to that when I asked about the delay I was asked if I was in a rush.....

1  Thank Clutz7777
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday here with some friends and had one of the best meals of my life! For only 21€ more we had wine paired with each course we were served. I have many allergies and for each dish that came out for the table I was served not only a delicious alternative but one that actually looked like what everyone else was eating. This means a lot to someone who is usually just given a plate of fruit when everyone else is eating a lavish desert. Excellent service, delicious food and great attention to detail.

2  Thank Diane Q
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Imaginative high quality cuisine, very good cellar, very pleasant and unpretentious staff.
Strongly recommended, we had a wonderful evening.

1  Thank Lucia A
Reviewed August 21, 2016

I took both the Gourmand menu at lunch as well as the Discovery menu at dinner the other day. Both were good but the lunch seems even better value for money.

At the end of the dinner, the chef Guillaume came out to talk to guests at each table, one followed by the other, to make sure everyone enjoys the minute as much as the food.

One suggestion is to make a more obvious difference between the 2 menus in terms of food combination (incl. dessert) and pairing wines, if possible.

1  Thank PaterHo