“Meat”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

You like meat, you get meat. Simple, traditional cooking with a reasonable selection of wines. Don't ask them to cook the "cote de boeuf" in any way other than theior own preferred manner! It's a solid, consistent place to eat, to which regulars return

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I visit Toulouse several times a year for work reasons and have eaten here a number of times because it is close to my hotel. I really don’t understand why it has been rated so highly. The food is pretty average for restaurants in Toulouse and the service I find rather brusque. Head closer into the centre of the city and you will find many better restaurants.

2  Thank D N
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Polite staff, great food and cuisine, decnt wine list in quality and pricing.
A not to be missed address for meat lovers: sweetbreads, tripes, cassoulet, ham, saussages try everything.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great steak with excellent homemade fries! Traditional food, friendly staff, nice ambience, not romance, but solid food for all occasions, been with work, friends, partner - always delivers!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I decided to try this restaurant since it was close to my hotel and was highly recommended by others. I was not disappointed. The restaurant is traditionally French in all manners, so despite that several waiters are already in place doing various task in the restaurant, nobody pays you any attention before a few minutes after eight when the restaurant officially opens. Since I was eating alone, it was a pleasure to see that they had several half bottles of wine to choose from on their otherwise not so impressive wine list. I tried the duck liver pate and it was really really good. According to my waiter, they cook the pate themselves and it shows in the taste – Great Start!. I followed up with the duck casserole and it was delicious. Even though I was pretty full after two very hearty dishes I had the chocolate mousse for desert and it was good. Coffee could be improved. Considering that I spend less than 35Euro for the whole meal – it was a great deal.