Unlike many tourist sites, Rocamadour has a number of good restaurants serving well cooked and well presented local fayre at reasonable prices. Many also boast terraces with shade, views and fresh air. The restaurant at Beau Site is probably the best. The menu contains various local dishes all of which are well prepared using local ingredients. Presentation is clean and simple and the staff are helpful and friendly. The terrace extends into the main restaurant, so that even in poorer weather it is possible to eat overlooking the valley. The menu du jour is particularly good value. The wine list is comprehensive, but (unsurprisingly) the wines from South West France offer the best value. Booking is not always necessary, but it is certainly advisable. If you haven't booked in advance, pop in during the morning to secure a table for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star BEAU SITE "Hotel with charm and character" recently renovated, stands in the centre of the medieval village providing the guaranteed comfort you expect from the Best Western group along with personal touch only a family-run establishment can offer. Individually decorated bedrooms, with air-conditioning, satellite TV, wifi and safe.Bar, restaurant, terrace overlooking the valley private car park and garage, and a swimming pool (1 km) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beau Site Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beau Site Notre Dame Hotel Rocamadour
- Best Western Rocamadour
- Best Western Hotel Rocamadour
- Rocamadour Best Western