Lowest prices for your stay
$100
View deal
Vio.com
$92
View deal
Hotels.com$108
Travelocity$108
Priceline$107
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2017

I am satisfy stay at continental, in terms of location, staff professional, rooms, and good information. You need to considered this hotel when you come to lourdes on Desember.
I like the location of hotel, his relation and colaboration with others services stores around him, helpful and preofessional staff.

1  Thank U8435HZronalds
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to read that you enjoy our customer service and that our Reception Team help you while in the hotel to organize your visits,

Looking to welcome you again,

François COMPAGNET
Directeur - Hôtel Continental - Lourdes

Reviewed January 3, 2017

located in a very convenient and accessible place from all the main churches. beautiful rooms, good breakfast,super friendly staff.i stayed for two days but wanted to extend on really short notice, they were really kind enough to help me. definitely going back.

Room tip: very conveniently accessible
1  Thank nevil c

Dear Nevil,

Thank you for taking time to write your review.

We are delighted to reah how you had a nice stay with us

Looking to welcome you again,

François COMPAGNET
Directeur - Hôtel Continental - Lourdes

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Lourdes
Great atmosphere and even place very quiet. Nice to visit may places like Gavarnien pou de france. Visiting the baths are very nice. Weather was nearly everyday sunny a little bit cold but very nice .

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AlexeiC68
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking time to write your review and are happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us,

Reviewed October 23, 2016

This was a first time at this hotel for me this year. I normally stay at the solitude the sister hotel of this one. However as this was a bed and breakfast only I chose this one to have a choice of where I wanted to have a meal.
Here goes. First of all let me thank Hugo and Emeline for all the help and attention that they gave me.Hugo is such a kind host and nothing was too much trouble for him. I did think,though that there were times he became stressed out,so perhaps a little more help for him and his staff would not go a miss.
The room I was allocated was a good size for one person only,however the view was very disappointing brick walls and fire escape. The room was very clean and was cleaned every day with fresh towels which was marvellous .

I would suggest that a sign be placed on each room door asking guests if they would be so kind as to close their room doors quietly on leaving and returning as this was very in uncomfortable to have to listen to and also experience the vibration of the door slamming shut each time. I did a lot of face timing my husband back home in England and even he could hear it. It was quite noisy at one point during some nights,I really think that there is no need for this and for me it did spoil sometimes my otherwise lovely experience of this hotel.
This room had no a.c.but as it was October I suppose that did not matter.
The TVs was a big plus as I was able to receive English programmes if I needed to watch news etc.

So on the whole my experience was good. The staff were excellent as was the hospitality.
Just please get the noisy door slamming sorted out.

May return next year.

Date of stay: October 2016
4  Thank Margaret T
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Madam,

We thank you for taking time to write your feedback after your recent stay.

We take note of your comments to improve our services and will check our closing door system to avoid any noice when doors closed.

We hope to welcome you for a future stay in Lourdes,

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We arrived late at night and took the bus from the train station. The driver dropped us at the nearest stop and told us how to get to the hotel. We eventually found it, had a very quick checkin with Emmeline. The lift was great help with our luggage. Our room had no aircon but we were told there were aircon rooms on the other floors. It didn't pose a problem because the weather was cool. The location, so close to St. Joseph's gate, made participating in very early and late night activities at the sanctuary viable. Lots of restaurants and shops around. With bus stop is so close by, we took the bus back to the train station for €1.20! It runs every 30 minutes. All in aĺl, a great hotel and value for money.

Room tip: In summer, maybe request for a room with aircon
Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank tatasan
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for choosing Hôtel Continental for your recent stay in Lourdes.

Thank you for your review, we are delighted to read that you had a nice stay with us.

Looking for your next visit,