Lowest prices for your stay
$74
$80
Vio.com
$67
Hotels.com$80
Priceline$78
Travelocity$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2016

This was a first time at this hotel for me this year. I normally stay at the solitude the sister hotel of this one. However as this was a bed and breakfast only I chose this one to have a choice of where I wanted to have a meal.
Here goes. First of all let me thank Hugo and Emeline for all the help and attention that they gave me.Hugo is such a kind host and nothing was too much trouble for him. I did think,though that there were times he became stressed out,so perhaps a little more help for him and his staff would not go a miss.
The room I was allocated was a good size for one person only,however the view was very disappointing brick walls and fire escape. The room was very clean and was cleaned every day with fresh towels which was marvellous .

I would suggest that a sign be placed on each room door asking guests if they would be so kind as to close their room doors quietly on leaving and returning as this was very in uncomfortable to have to listen to and also experience the vibration of the door slamming shut each time. I did a lot of face timing my husband back home in England and even he could hear it. It was quite noisy at one point during some nights,I really think that there is no need for this and for me it did spoil sometimes my otherwise lovely experience of this hotel.
This room had no a.c.but as it was October I suppose that did not matter.
The TVs was a big plus as I was able to receive English programmes if I needed to watch news etc.

So on the whole my experience was good. The staff were excellent as was the hospitality.
Just please get the noisy door slamming sorted out.

May return next year.

Date of stay: October 2016
4  Thank Margaret T
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Madam,

We thank you for taking time to write your feedback after your recent stay.

We take note of your comments to improve our services and will check our closing door system to avoid any noice when doors closed.

We hope to welcome you for a future stay in Lourdes,

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We arrived late at night and took the bus from the train station. The driver dropped us at the nearest stop and told us how to get to the hotel. We eventually found it, had a very quick checkin with Emmeline. The lift was great help with our luggage. Our room had no aircon but we were told there were aircon rooms on the other floors. It didn't pose a problem because the weather was cool. The location, so close to St. Joseph's gate, made participating in very early and late night activities at the sanctuary viable. Lots of restaurants and shops around. With bus stop is so close by, we took the bus back to the train station for €1.20! It runs every 30 minutes. All in aĺl, a great hotel and value for money.

Room tip: In summer, maybe request for a room with aircon
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tatasan
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for choosing Hôtel Continental for your recent stay in Lourdes.

Thank you for your review, we are delighted to read that you had a nice stay with us.

Looking for your next visit,

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We stay at Hotel Continental Aug. 29-Sept.1. The service is very good. Reception staff is very welcoming, friendly and very helpful. Hugo is the best. He was very helpful. Our room is clean. The hotel is in the right location, close to the sanctuary of Lourdes. It is quiet at night. Close to everything.

Room tip: Our room is very quiet at night no noise.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Nenita J
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking time to write your review and give us your feed back after your recent stay at Hôtel Contiental.

Thank you for mentionning the professionalism of Hugo.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Nice clean room, good pr from the reception staff and very near to the Sanctuary.
Breakfast is good for 8 euros with unlimited coffee or tea. The hotel is near to everything you need. Restaurant and everything is just outside the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Scenic806795

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking time to write your review after your stay.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Very good service - Reception staff very welcoming and friendly and happy to help. Not all rooms have air con - this can be an issue especially in high season as the weather can be very hot. I only had a large room fan which was noisy. I found it very clean and tidy. I have stayed there for several years.

Room tip: Ask for Air Con if you can. I only had a large room fan. Rooms at the rear are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Andy J
MANAGER H, / Mr François COMPAGNET - Directeur at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your recent stay in our Hotel and for your review and for your confidence for years.

Looking to welcome you again,