All reviews tea making facilities souvenir shop location is great staff at reception a nice place to stay buffet breakfast is my mum recommend this hotel to anyone beds were comfortable top floor twin room visiting lourdes comfortable hotel minute walk air conditioning sanctuary grotto
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2017

near to sanctuary s ,big hotel ,best service in much languess ,reception ,kitchel cleaning ,,all do wath they can ,,its for us 3 ,me and my parents 84 year very good place ,they will giffe you a guide to sanctuallyti iff you like ,,now it s very cloudy in lourdes ,because on 15 augustus holly day for maria

Room tip: ask for floor lower than 6
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Ironically got this hotel via Airbnb which was a little surprising and Not necessarily cheap/cheaper as one might have expected, based on my next booking in another hotel ! For families with the older children is an ideal set up as the 4 beds are speared over kind of two floors 2 down 2 up !
Shower bathe toilet down and shower cubical toilet up and both floors with own TV.
For a 3 star was as honest as description and nearly faultless and only one gripe which could have been serious has we stayed longer than one night and that was the wifi connection! Ironically was bight poster in the lobby claiming the availability of a "high speed" wifi and we could Not even et connected to it to verify the speed!!
If I don't go back is just for the lack of wifi and not so great breakfast and that is it.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2017

The combination of service, price and location is out of the ordinary, even if the chambers are somewhat small. On the other hand, we found our room to be very clean. Altogether, we wouldn't hesitate staying at this hotel again.

Room tip: There is a good street view from upper floors.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We had a loft room which was a very good set-up because we were 4 adults

It's very close to the basilica, grotto and buses.
We had the breakfast, which was good on one day but missing many items, such as eggs and fruits, the following day

I had an issue with a receptionist because she seemed impatient when I asked about buses. But she was friendlier the following day. I guess they get tired being asked the same questions but that's their job, isn't it.

It was a good hotel for our needs and I would stay here again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, literally steps from the main area. Also very clean and friendly staff who speak various languages. Breakfast was good and Our balcony had a nice view. For those saying the rooms are small, yes but so are most hotel rooms in France. That's not why you're here anyway. Overall very pleased with our experience.

Trip type: Traveled with family