This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in with staff going that extra mile to make you comfortable, I do not speak French at all, and the staff were so helpful and multilingual, the food was excellent, the hotel is clean and the toilets/Bathroom is spotless. Even though I travelled alone, the staff were really friendly and so helpful in every way. They make you feel very welcome.
A special thank you to Dany who helped me so much with my booking, Liz - it was lovely meeting you, Paula who was a ray of sunshine and Ben who was so patient even though I could not follow what he was saying, and communicated so well.
I will definately be going back to this hotel again next year.
Thank you all for making my trip a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year round, Hôtel Saint-Sauveur is a contemporary hotel located in the vicinity of the Shrines. Its rooms are air-conditioned, cosily decorated, comfortable and modern and equipped with satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryers and safes. The restaurant serves quality international cuisine and buffet-style breakfasts. Famed for the welcome afforded by its personnel, the hotel also has a brasserie, a bar, a tea & ice cream room, a store and car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Saint Sauveur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Sauveur Hotel Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Hotel Lourdes