All reviews small balcony standard french breakfast excellent location the river minute walk stayed here for two nights double bed lovely hotel off season separate toilet would definitely stay here again yogurt visiting lourdes walking distance taxi airport sanctuary
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I stayed here in Nov 2018 and they damaged my rental car. The manager accepted fault and gave me his card. The hotel has never paid me for the damage. They told Best Western USA and Best Western European Operations that it was paid but could never produce any evidence of a payment. Best Western Corp has given up trying to help me. The hotel will not respond to my emails.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Not a big hotel came with good facilities and amenities. Not all hotels in Lourdes are open during winter. So this one for me was the best option.
Had a big, very clean room with outdoor seating area, facing the back, and we loved the outdoor area.

Service was great due to the low season, breakfast was not so extensive but they got everything.
Walking distance to the sanctuary, close to restaurants as well (many are closed in winter).

Overall, its a peaceful hotel, with a good location, with a view of the river, and they gave their best service they could.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Corinetti
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Very clean hotel good staff on constant stand byWill be bask soon definitely using this hotel as the view on the river and the mountains makes it wonderful and the staff are so kindBedrooms are new and comfortable

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 6, 2019

WE stayed one night here after we'd been in Bareges and my wife had fallen and broken here patella. The contrast in help offered and given here compared with the awful Montagne Fleurie in Bareges would have to have been seen to be believed. This hotel even though it is an early 20c building like the aforesaid hotel in Bareges has been refurbed and is clean warm bright and modern inside. Rooms not big but well laid out. coffee and minibar in room. breakfast good (though little compromise on continental only) Above all the patron and staff were simply superb helping my wife to and from room carrying some bags for me. I cant praise them enough. Even managed to find a wheelchair so we could get down the road to a restaurant. Mind you I suppose they're used to it in Lourdes ;-) The hotel advertises a spa - Its a couple of rooms on 1st floor with steam and jacuzzi plus outside terrace to see the stars if you want. Very clean. Small but you get it to yourself.

Room tip: request room on river side - superb views and small balcony
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Nice hotel with very helpful staff. Little balcony overlooking the Gave river and into the mountains. Short walk to the Grotto and far enough away from the crowds. Took a nice drive up into the Pyrennees…beautiful.

Date of stay: October 2018