“Everything changes”

CAPULUS Bagels & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Albi
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

When I went to this café for the first time, I thought the reviews are too good and it is a bit ovesrestimated. But I changed my view completely! Now it is my favourite spot in Albi with the best coffee (that's for sure!). I've never tried any special drinks or bagels (for personal reasons), but as far as I can judge, the customers adore it. Moreover, the owner is extremely nice and friendly, she speaks English which is so rare here and puts up with my attempts to speak French :D so I highly recommend this place to coffee lovers, sweet-tooth(s) and bagel-addicts :)

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Three of us had a delicious bagel at Capulus, we all chose Oslo, smoked salmon with cream cheese and dill, two in a poppy seed bagel, the other in a sesame seed one. All were very tasty and served by the very friendly owner who spoke good English. The bagels were both delicious and very filling, keeping us all full until dinner that evening. We'll definitely return and can wholeheartedly recommend this cafe.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, great bagels and very friendly staff. Also offers wifi so ideal to work or even read in the afternoon or stop for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

Passing by at lunchtime whilst waiting for the museums to reopen at 2pm and I stumbled on this small lunchtime café that sells delicious bagels and coffees (NY style)
I had the bagel de Madrid - a super tasty toasted bagel with grilled aubergine, humous, cream cheese and carrot purée. It went down a treat.
The waitress ?owner was very friendly and spoke good English although always good to try to speak in French.
Worth a stop in if you're passing by!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 31, 2015

What make this little café perfect is not the very well made hot or iced coffee or the tasty bagels or muffins but the wonderful atmosphere the owner brings to this establishment, she has a wonderful smile and a great sense of humour and is so willing to oblige with any information of what to see and do in Albi

Date of visit: August 2015