“A surprising find..”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

At lunch time we saw this restaurant tucked round a corner opposite the cathedral..decided to try it for dinner..the other reviewers weren't wrong ..the patron is charming and welcoming, and helpful with the menu ..the food was tasty, and just enough..lovely Lebanese wine too..Will definitely go again when in Albi ...

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were tiring of eating duck and more duck and we run into this Lebanese-Syrian-Palestinian gem of a restaurant. Delicious food tasting freshly made came out quickly (wife and I got a 5 mezze combo each) with lamb and chicken kabobs. Plenty of bread for dipping; let the (very friendly) owner suggest a few to try as well. When in Albi and you like these flavors, it's definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This area of France prides itself on a meat-based diet, featuring duck and foie gras. It is hard to find vegetarian courses let alone vegetarian restaurants. This one gets close - as it is based on Lebanese cuisine that has a high vegetable content - I'd guess about 80% of the menu is vegetarian. A bonus is that Lebanese wine is now very good.

1  Thank DrChas
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have traveled in Mediterranean countries for a long time and I love Lebanese cuisine, so when I've seen this restaurant I didn't hesitate and I wanted to try it. It's still the best Lebanese restaurant I've tried so far.
Staff is friendly and the owner us great advice about the choice of our dinner. We took the "menu" and we were more than satisfied: the food was delicious, fresh and tasty. We had a lot of small (I say small but the portions weren't small at all!) different dishes and we couldn't ask for dessert, as our stomachs were full. Prices are honest, the restaurant is not expensive.
We left completely satisfied.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We often go to Jafra, the owner is friendly and welcoming, the 18 euros menu offers a selection of 6 different mezzes (starters) and a main dish (meat or vegetarian), the food is fresh and delicious and the Lebanese wine.... excellent!

2  Thank GisellaFrance