“Very good French style restaurant”

Restaurant Thierry Saveurs et Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 445 Restaurants in Metz
Cuisines: French, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Au coeur du Metz historique, à deux pas de la cathédrale, du théâtre et de la place de Chambre, la place gourmande de la ville, un ancien hôtel particulier du 16e siècle avec des fenêtres à tympans gothiques flamboyants du XVème siècle et des arcades de style renaissance entourant une courette privée : le décor est planté.L’ambiance : le cadre joue le rustique chic avec des influences ethniques, cheminée à l’âtre et vieux carrelages patinés à l’entrée,lumières douces et salon très cosy à l’étage, idéal pour prendre l’apéritif ou terminer la soirée autour d’un verre. Bref une ambiance bistrot chic, convivial et décontractée…La cuisine : authentique, pleine de saveurs à l’inspiration fusion food, world food. Chef étoilé pendant plus de 15 années, je viens de remettre le couvert avec une cuisine à l’inspiration plus exotique et colorée nourrie de mes voyages sous les tropiques en y ajoutant quelques notes asiatiques, une cuisine sans tabou, gorgée d’épices et de soleil qui vous fera voyager au gré de vos envies.Soyez les bienvenus.
“Very good French style restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

If you want a fine French dinner in Metz with professional service this is the place. Take a menu and choose a good bottle wine. Full with locals, always the best recommendation.

Visited March 2014
Thierry K, Propriétaire at Restaurant Thierry Saveurs et Cuisine, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
thank you for your nice review on this website, pleasure to welcome you during your next visit on METZ;

Texas
“Yum, yum, yum!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

First class service and a favorite with my friends. Wonderful experience and they have English menus. Crostinis with goat cheese was a nice started provided gratis! Started with tuna and crab california roll. Crab with excellent. Preferred tuna cut into smaller slices. Chunks were a little tough to chew.

Ordered the lamb tagine as entree that was tender and flavorful included veggies, nuts, and dates - a nice complement!! Suggested malbec was perfect with dinner. Concluded with gratis selection of 4 different types of cookies. No room for dessert! Wonderful evening.

• Visited November 2013
Hagondange, France
“I love this place.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Thierry Saveur is the only restaurant untill now where I really can unstress. Great food for a good price , lovely interieur, great service. I just love the atmoshere there. My favourite place to be. Really hope it stays like this.

• Visited May 2013
Metz, Lorraine, France
“WILL NEVER USE "Thierry" AGAIN! RUN RUN RUN away from it”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Rude Chef and worst restaurant experience in my LIFE. The restaurant, shame the evening food was so poor. If it was possible to rate negative stars I would. This is the single worst place I have ever been to. Worst food, no taste, overpriced, terrible service. Complete rip off artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I visited two times there.First time(6 months ago), my friends(group of 9) visits Metz, so I invited them to take a dinner at Thierry, the food was all right. However, they charged me 90euros more than we took. When we realized that, we back to the restaurant and got money back. We thought this was A SINGLE mistake. However, my family visits again there TODAY!!. it happen AGAIN like the chef charge me more than we took. I mentioned nicely to Thierry(the chef). However, the chef snaped our bill and say 'WHAT!!'.........What's what? in this situation. ..............anyway he checked our bill and he slapped down over charged money on the counter and said have a good day. I was so embarrassed and I felt belittled.(He even didn't say "Sorry") Like he was saying all I wanted was free money or a meal. What a rude he is!! He seemed to have a too-bad-for-you-we're-going-to-rip-you-off-anyway attitude. The owner try to overcharge on purposely because we are speak only English as foreigner. This is really bad feeling for France, not just for that restaurant. He should have shame. IF THIS IS HOW PAYING CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED THEN I WILL MAKE SURE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW!!!!I

• Visited June 2013
20 Thank Byungchil K
Barcelona, Spain
“Superb.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fantastic food - simply brilliant. We've dined at many good restaurants before, and usually scan the reviews before we go. We did so here too - mostly great reviews, some were a bit mixed. We went for it anyway - and were not disappointed! We had such excellent meals and overall wonderful experience at Thierry that we happily say it rates as one of our favourites. Each dish we had was fabulous - creatively prepared with perfect combinations of flavours, fresh ingredients, generous portions. These were not straight forward predictable dishes, despite some very basic ingredients used, each dish had a twist/ an added flavour or an ingredient to make it taste fantastic. We were full after our meal so skipped desert (which we rarely do - shame) - these are not skimpy portions. There is something for everyone on the menu with the emphasis being on fish and meat. Great wine pairings too. Excellent service. Lovely decor. We would return in a heartbeat.

• Visited April 2013