“Great fun!”
Review of Le Petit Train

Le Petit Train
Ranked #1 of 1 Transportation in Nancy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I nearly fell off along the way but it was a fantastic trip, it showed all the great places in Nancy to visit. All of my friends enjoyed it and we actually rode it 17 times. They said it was a waste of money but who cares, I had fun and that's what matters, eh? Well, it's an extremely dangerous ride but if you attach your harness you should be fine. It was a great trip and I want to thank everyone that made it possible, my friends, family, and most importantly the Save the Lions society, who donated me money. The driver was very polite and he scared me but otherwise it's an experience you'll never forget (especially if you ride on top).

2  Thank NootkaC

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was the ultimate tourist occupation but it did introduce us to the Old Town, which made it well worth it. Wander around - don't miss this area.

4  Thank ksw430
Reviewed October 14, 2012

On a wet day gave us a good view of Nancy and not expensive which we liked. A good commentary and the driver was polite.

1  Thank Judith865
Reviewed August 3, 2012

If this is your first visit to Nancy, it's well worth taking a trip on the little train. It provides information about Nancy and its history and gives you a flavour of places you might want to return to for a longer visit.

4  Thank Bluesprout61
Reviewed August 1, 2012

A ride on 'Le Petit Train' is a very nice and relaxed way to discover Nancy's Old Town, because it makes a tour into the historic town center. The ride takes about 45 minutes and the train leaves from Place de la Carrière (next to Place Stanislas). The tour is guided with individual headsets with a translation in 10 languages. Check their website for the exact time table.

6  Thank wisadi