Lowest prices for your stay
$131
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.com$132
Expedia.com$131
Hotels.com$131
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I'd just decided to give Crystal 5 out of 5 when I came to check out! Then it went to 4.
First the good things. Well located, friendly arrival, excellent breakfast, decent room. The breakfast staff even remembered our room number and what hot drinks we took. Bravo!
So why did they lose a point?
Our booking form said they had taken our payment when we booked. (We don't remember it was several months ago) But when we checked out we were told we hadn't yet paid. So we had to pay there and then. I won't know the truth of that until we get home and check our credit card statement. Unsettling though, and it reminded me that when I booked I'd mailed the hotel asking for their best rate. I didn't get a reply for a few days so l booked anyway on line. When they finally e mailed me, they quoted a rate higher than their 'on line' rate, which is a bit naughty.
That apart, we enjoyed our stay. Things just need to be crystal clear!

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank davesouthamptonqpr
Reviewed March 10, 2017

This was our second stay at the hotel and it won't be our last. Aside from the fantastic location, close to restaurants, shops and a great food market on the nearby square, our superior room was tastefully appointed, spacious and overlooked a church. Thanks to double glazed windows, there was no outside noise. There are a limited number of indoor parking spaces but we had no problem finding a place to park on the street just around the corner. The front desk staff was friendly, and the breakfast offered lots of good options. Recommend!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank hmamsterdam
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

This is one of those hotels where "good" is the perfect score and I see most people think the same.

It is nice and clean with comfortable rooms and a decent breakfast. Service is good also.

It's a nice walk down to the main square. Perfect for a night in Nancy !

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank jameshV2578BF
Julien G, Responsable réception at Best Western Plus Crystal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some comments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Julien GATINOIS
Front Desk Manager
BEST WESTERN HOTEL CRYSTAL

Reviewed August 27, 2016

I was so happy when we came to this hotel! It truly was what I think of when I think of a best western.----Good size rooms, modern, clean, nice bathroom. We had a great night in the hotel.

The staff was amazing. The woman who checked us in was friendly and helpful. She gave us directions and dinner recommendations.

What was really amazing about this hotel was the day we checked out. We drove away and had a problem with our rental car. They were able to help us and even act as a go between translating for us on the phone. They were SO NICE about everything.... They are a full service customer oriented hotel! I would stay there again!

Room tip: They have rollaway beds for an extra fee.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This is a good looking hotel from the outside but inside the rooms is a different story. The room was very tiny and not enough room to open our big suitcases. The bathroom was very old and the hair dryer from the 70,s the aircon struggled through the night. On a positive the staff were exceptional in organising a car park and providing detailed instructions on the best spot to watch the square lights. Would only recommend for service.

Date of stay: August 2016