We stayed there for three nights in a superior room.
The room had a balcony and was facing one of the city main square but that square is quite ugly so would be you, no need to take the upgrade.
I think the last time they renovated the room was ten or more years ago as the furnitures are very old style.
However the hotel was very clean and the service was good.
There is also a direct access to the underground carpark which is quite nice.
The very negative point: the shower didn't have any shower curtain or door and everyday we got a full water flooding in our bathroom.
But I recommend this hotel if you stay in Limoges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernity and comfort, two assets which characterize this non-smoking hotel in the contemporary style, where you can rest serenely. Place of exchanges and conviviality find here all the services necessary for a stay adapted to your needs. Its central situation is ideal to take advantage of all the leisure activities and the advantages of the metropolis Limousine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin