We stayed there for three nights in a superior room.
The room had a balcony and was facing one of the city main square but that square is quite ugly so would be you, no need to take the upgrade.
I think the last time they renovated the room was ten or more years ago as the furnitures are very old style.
However the hotel was very clean and the service was good.
There is also a direct access to the underground carpark which is quite nice.
The very negative point: the shower didn't have any shower curtain or door and everyday we got a full water flooding in our bathroom.
But I recommend this hotel if you stay in Limoges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Star Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin hotel is located in the city center in front of the "Place de la Republique", where the famous Limoges carousel turns. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the pedestrian square. Located close to the historic Limoges-Benedictine railway station, our hotel will allow you to enjoy all the leisure and benefits of the Limousin metropolis, whether for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin