“Wonderful Location ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

The view is wonderful and the service very friendly. We always feel welcome and the food is great and reasonably priced. The deserts are also very good. All in all it is a perfect place for either lunch or dinner.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Really looking forward to this meal in a great location. We were waiting for about 30 mins to order and then another 1 h 20m for our food to arrive although we asked about it excuses were made that it was busy and although everyone around us had there meal even though they ordered after us! There was no apology so we have gave it chance. When the food arrived my son started to eat and the egg inside the calzone was raw completely when we told them, another excuse was that it was normal. We said we didn’t want it and it was not normal and they said it was “a gift from them”.

Very arrogant service from head waitress. Such as shame as the location is amazing. Ps I don’t think they like English people.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Despite it being about 15 years ago since my last visit here, it stuck in my mind as an excellent pizzeria..........I was certainly not disappointed on my return visit. (Ate here both nights of my stay).
Setting is idyllic, tables are outside surrounded by fantastic old buildings and just off the main square.
Food excellent and very reasonable for this area.
It certainly won’t be as long before I return next time!
Booking essential.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

We have been eating at Le Zanelli since 2003 and have never been disappointed. The menu is good, the food great and the calzone pizzas to die for. Pasta dishes have great flavour and the salads too. Good portions, great staff and Michael the manager, in particular, is deserving of mention and eat value. Keep it going!
Thanks, Steve Abbott

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is located off a side street from the market. Outside terrace is fully shaded when needed. Excellent salads and pizzas were a perfect lunch after cruising the busy market
Friendly and efficient staff, great value

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Le Zanelli? Share your experiences!