“When a place is so good, you go twice or more!”
Review of Ten

Ten
Ranked #3 of 138 Restaurants in Uzes
Description: Ten Cafe offers,lunch,dinner. All acompanied by excellent cocktails, local and not so local wine. And last but not least, serious coffee
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Definitely! TEN out of 10 in Uzès, France. Getting there, it was like walking through the middle-age streets. My husband and I loved our drinks served with eco-friendly straws. About the food, this was perfect! I don't remember the name of the dishes but I do remember how they tasted. Thank you so much to the staff for the amazing service!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank CoraliaAQP

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

A gem in Uzes! We had the best lunch in such a relaxing, light-filled, modern restaurant. We loved every moment at Ten from when we stepped though the door to the moment we left. The staff and servers are very friendly, professional, and accommodating. The cocktails are not your average fare, and are worth going even just for that! We had tempura oysters that wer divine, a super creative recipe for mussels, the main courses were delightful, the wine wonderful - we had local wine sold by the glass. The chocolate cake with red fruit coulis is to die for (but very filling... should be shared!) Portions were generous great value. Basically we just couldn’t recommend this place more. We would go back in a heartbeat. So so happy we went. Thank you!!

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank 856hayleyd
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We have been a number of times at all times of year.

If you are in Uzès you must go. Kate and François are charming, the food excellent and the position of the restaurant perfect.

We are always made to feel so welcome we end up by staying a long time!!

My favourite in Uzès and the surrounding area by a mile.

3  Thank Rupert D
Reviewed January 5, 2019

My friends introduced me to Ten during my visit to Uzes in October/November 2018 and I went back several times on my own. The food is fabulous. Best quality ingredients are skillfully prepared and beautifully presented. This is a cozy, welcoming restaurant. It is small, as are most places in Uzes, but very comfortable. Prices are really quite reasonable for the quality of the food and the size of the portions - most generous. I was on my own and never felt out of place. I heard staff speaking English to other guests, so know they speak English if you need it. They really know the food they are serving and can suggest exceptional wines to pair with your meal. I wish I had a Ten where I live.

2  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed December 2, 2018

We visited on a cloudy, mid-week day and not expecting great things. How wrong we were. The relatively short menu on the board outside showed imagination and we were intrigued to find out more. We started with oysters in tempura batter with a wasabi mayonnaise. These proved to be some of the best things we had tasted in a long time, certainly in France. On offer were oysters with mango and lime as well. Our main courses were also brilliant, one of us had the Vietnamese salad, the other fish and chips. The Vietnamese salad as perfect for someone gluten intolerant using rice noodles and a plentiful number of herbs over a base of red and Chinese cabbage. The fish was beautifully fresh surrounded by tempura batter. Mushy peas and tartare sauce were accompaniments along with chips (french fries) which, although made to order, were the least successful. Desserts included gluten free chocolate nemesis and a mango tiramisu. We couldn't manage these! Another dish we considered was a risotto with cèpes and salsify but this will have to wait for the future. Which brings me to our biggest disappointment - the restaurant is closed until 1st March 2019! We will be back then for sure. Kate and her staff were relaxed and made us feel very welcome.

1  Thank David G