See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I don't really understand why people complain about these hotels - surely you know what you'll be getting? I suppose, if it's dirty when you arrive - but that's not my experience. You hey a room with a sink and a tv. Check in is really easy, there are showers on each hallway - for me, the main advantages are 1) cost (about €40 for 2 adults, 2 dogs and 2 cats) 2) it's 5 minutes off the motorway 3) see dogs and cats - where else could you do this? Wifi is fine. Locale maybe a bit iffy, a badly lit industrial estate, definitely not for families with small children or a romantic weekend - but you know that, right?

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is ok for a short visit, just for one or two night. But the higienic conditions are not too hight.
Breakfast ok, with the possibility to choose but the rooms are very poor and old.
Nice price!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2017

We'd been to several Formule 1. That were simple but clean.
Almost everything was bad in this one. The floor in the corridor was full of stain.
The bedroom smelt the cold cigarrette's smoke. The chair had several stain on it.
The place was not fresh at all. The bathroom and toilet not very cleaned.
We felt unconfortable and payed almost 50€ for a night. Never again!
The only positive part was the woman at the entrance. The hotel needs to be totally renovated

Room Tip: pas le rez de chaussée, bruyant
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2016

All you can ask for a cheap overnight stay at an economic hotel. Double bed & sink in the room. Communal showers, toilets. Accepts pets, which was great for us with our dog. Secure parking. Cheap price. Good location to explore the surrounding areas. Good Base to stay over after an long drive from Spain. I bereave these hotels are a greta choice for a person/people on a budget.

Room Tip: Try get a room away from reception.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2016

I am no stranger to the F1 hotel. In my younger days, due to financial difficulty, I always stayed in F1 when travelling. In my experience, all the F1 I've been to in most cities of France were ok. Obviously it's a very budget choice,nevertheless they always maintain a certain standard such as the basic amenities and cleanliness. Today, many years later, I booked a room here for one night just as a stopover for another 10 hours' driving to Spain tomorrow. I was shocked to see the standard on the running of the hotel has been deteriorated. Staffs were not interested to greet you, bathroom and toilets were dirty, corridor was wet with water, vending machine out of order. Only the room was as I remember, so I stayed in my room all night and left the hotel at 5:00 in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple