other travelers have booked this property

Review of STUDIO DE CHARME

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Debbie_in...
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, spoiled by cigarette smoke”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I have taken my time thinking over this review, I don't like being negative, but after staying at 6 different places in my time in Europe this was definitely the least impressive. The location was fantastic (as long as you don't require car parking space) and the town of Narbonne was very special. The host was organised and friendly and provided pamphlets and comments about the local area. The major issue for me was the fact that the person(s) who lived below smoked (nonstop) so that the studio had a constant strong smell of cigarette smoke. The smell permeated through all my belongings (as was evident when I unpacked at my next stop). I kept both large windows open whenever I was in, which made for some very cold mornings and evenings. Luckily my asthma was not effected but I suspect a longer stay would cause problems. The second issue was the lack of any provisions; one used bar of hotel soap was it. No tea or coffee, no hand wash or shower gel or anything else. As this was my first apartment (this trip) I wasn't sure what to expect, but all 5 other places I later stayed in provided a few teabags and some coffee and fresh soaps and some provided fresh milk and even biscuits as a welcome. So I think the standard here was low.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Narbonne hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing