“change the waitress !!”

Ranked #43 of 293 Restaurants in Narbonne
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

this restaurant is really hard to rate ! I choose it because of the reviews but I was very disappointed ! the service was terrible, disorganized and slow. the waitress was really rude making fun of my girlfriend's accent (she is not French and was making an effort to practice her French). this same long brown haired waitress was spending more time with her friends/customers and her boyfriend in front of the restaurant than with taking the dishes out of the messy tables around ! the other waiter was not more organized, when he started shining the glasses for 10 minutes right after he took our money and we were waiting for the change to leave.

about the reason why we visited : food, that was ok but nothing special. they practice open fire cooking, probably too much and with not good technique. the food was half burned sometimes, even though I like that but I think it can really disturb other customers. the squid grill was awesome but the blood sausage was ocercooked, fat, not the best I had.

I would definitely not come back to that restaurant nor suggest it, the overall experience is not good, but the price is ok.

2  Thank rbaffert

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Staff excellent, food very good, so good we dined there twice.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We liked the food, the friendly service, and the interesting atmosphere. Price seemed good for the meal quality.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Absolutely loved everything about this place, the food, the ambiance, the staff, etc. etc. We had such a good time we went back 2 nights in a row. Everything we ate was amazing, the portions were huge and great prices. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Staff were wonderful, menu is great....my camembert starter was amazing!! 10 of us went there at the beginning of a 2 week walk, we were still talking about it at the end!!! Everyone enjoyed their dishes.........just excellent!!!!!!!!