“Tapas in the market.”

Ranked #52 of 340 Restaurants in Narbonne
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were meeting our son & his girlfriend and had arranged to meet in Les Halles. As it was raining we decided to eat here. I had read good reviews. Very good,we had a plate of meats/ mussels with chorizo and oysters a bouchee camembert, with wines it was 19.75 euros each.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (315)

Reviewed July 16, 2019

A great atmosphere in Le Halles and this is just perfect to capture French life.

A vast choice of perfectly freshly cooked food,more than just a tapas . Lovely fish , meats ,razor clams and so on . We love it here and return several times during our summer in France .

Always friendly service and the owner is great fun.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

If you like tapas and have a big appetite- this is the place for you! Friendly service, great food , reasonable prices. Would I come again? Definitely!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019

I have been living in Narbonne now for almost 9 months. I have visited the establishment many times. I have never been disappointed with the service, the food or the wine! As soneone who didnt (and still learning) speak French, I genuinely appreciated the patience of the staff, the menu in many languages. I highly recommend this place. You wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

We keep returning every time we are in Narbonne.
Had the mixed fish and meat dish for two and just lovely especially the razor clams. Meat tender and sausages just delicious. Great choice of wines,service spot on. As you eat at bench style tables the atmosphere is great and you can't help making conversation with other diners.

Date of visit: April 2019