See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Although I have used other Ibis Budget hotels (I am a member of the Accor Club loyalty programme) and I do know what to expect from this Accor brand, this hotel offered me 3 firsts: 1) The linen in my room had not been changed or at least the hair from previous guests had decided to stay tucked in the sheets; 2) The AC was so noisy that we could neither turn it off nor sleep at all!; 3) In spite of having completed the customer satisfaction survey, having emailed the hotel manager and having contacted Ibis Customer Service (?), we have not yet received any response more than 2 weeks later. While other Ibis hotels can offer you a reasonable stay, please avoid Ibis Budget Narbonne Est if all you are looking for is a good sleep.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our road trip to Spain always a safe bet good easy to find locations clean room and not expensive will visit again this one in a real nice city we had dinner on the canal du midi real nice evening

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We spent two nights at this hotel (plus our 30kg dog) and cannot complain. Small but totally adequate room. Very clean, very quiet, good beds, great wi-fi and choice of TV channels (UK, Spain, Italy, etc). Kind and helpful staff. Secure parking and although it is in an industrial estate, we found it very quiet and with two very good restaurants in the vicinity. Very good for my budget!

Room Tip: I think they are all the same, Ours faced the parking area and no noise ever bothered us-
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016

The Hotel is not easy to find, putting the address into the satnav just left us in a shopping centre car park. Once in the huge shopping area head for Decathlon. It's hidden behind another building, next to Decathlon. The guy on the desk was friendly and efficient. I like the concept of budget when it's done well. This room did not have a separate bathroom that's fine. But, the shower is in the room and has a semi transparent door! with big holes in it, and there's no hanging room for clothes in the shower So, either you ask the family to wait in the corridor while you shower or you don't bother. Breakfast is typically minimalist for Ibis so I took the 'Coffee and brioche' option for 2€50. I have lived in France for 14 years and this is the first time I've been sold a croissant from the previous day! Hard and horrible.
On a more positive note the location is excellent for shopping, there is free secure parking and access to Narbonne Plage etc. is really quick as you're on the right edge of town.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2016

First the attendant gave us a wrong code (alphanumeric instead of numeric) to get in the parking lot (the only way to get inside the hotel on nighttime). We booked 2 rooms but once at the door the checkin-in machine didn't work. It couldn't accept 4 different cards, included the one used for the phone reservation. No physical assistants at the hotel, only one night phone assistant who told us to wait for a guy to come, who never showed up. This place is pure inefficiency.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends